Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Der Spiegel had made the allegations against Liverpool or United and got the same result as we did at CAS that would have been the end of it all. Can you imagine any media in this country pushing the narrative and using DS as a source after they had been found to have been splicing together multiple emails to make Liverpool or United seem guilty?

I’ve not seen a single “journalist” run the story and have the decency or moral compass to caveat with “we have to be careful as DS were previously found to have doctored emails to make City seem guilty”. As it is City involved, its like this never happened. DS are heroes.

A very good explanation and which perhaps shows why a German newspaper was chosen to publish the lies.

Good point. I have often wondered why DS.

UEFA > Liverpool > NYT > DS would be my guess. This time PL > Liverpool > NYT > DS, of course. Not so sure UEFA and PL directly leaked to the club, but that is what happens when club representatives are involved at a high level in the regulatory processes of governing bodies.

'member when the football leaks first came out, there was a section specifically aimed at slinging muck at City's transfer deals, namely the pursuit of KdB and Sane, both wanted by Bayern Munchen.
tu3xhUI.gif

DS = Bayern's vessel.

NYT = Liverpool's vessel.

Last edited:
'member when the football leaks first came out, there was a section specifically aimed at slinging muck at City's transfer deals, namely the pursuit of KdB and Sane, both wanted by Bayern Munchen.
tu3xhUI.gif

DS = Bayern's vessel.

NYT = Liverpool's vessel.

You would think so, but I remember at the time some of our German friends on here saying that DS was no friend of Bayern, having exposed some of their goings-on.

Not sure there are any links between NYT and DS other than Panja/Winterbach, of course. So maybe my association chain should be UEFA/PL > Liverpool > NYT > Panja > Winterbach > DS.

What a load of shite that video is, i stopped after they talked about our game at arsenal.
That was definitely a penalty for us.The ref just had a bad angle and couldn't see that xhaka had hold of Bernie's shirt and then tripped him up. So that analysis is bollocks and then to say they would've won 1-0 is just laughable, we did score another goal you know!!!

They probably talked about the everton game and yeah it should've been a penalty, but to assume they would've scored it, let alone hung on for a draw when there was at least 10 minutes left, when we were dominating that second half, is totally hypothetical.

Fuck em all and let's show everyone on Sunday who the best team in the land is.

COME ON CITY!!!
I only got as far as one bloke saying they had used 'Xgs'. Why play at all when you can use computers to get results?

Strikes me that if we’ve been investigated for 3 years and they’ve found nothing, then there’s nothing to find.

About time these cowards and shills in the media did some investigations of their own into who’s behind all this bullshit.

I note that the UAE abstained in the vote at the UN to expel Russia from a human rights council. Most of the Arab world abstained whilst Israel voted in favour. This shows that the the UAE is no longer backing whatever the West says and can no longer be regarded as a poodle state.

The idea that some of the most militaristic powers on Earth can describe themselves as the leading advocates of human rights is absurd but at least the world is now split on this. The problem for City's owner is that in the UEFA region he could be next in the firing line. That in my opinion is what the resurrection of the old allegations in the media are all about. City's foes know that their hawkish views are now in the ascendancy and they will try and take advantage. Therefore keep the allegations in the spotlight. Classic dirty tricks campaign. Drip drip drip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.