Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people on here who don't rate Pep and their City fans. I think Pep is the best thing since slice bread but if people think differently its up to them. I dont think Didi Hamann is a dick for thinking differently.
*they’re. You had to listen to the tone of his voice and the bitterness seeping out. No logic to what he said, just hatred.

*they’re. You had to listen to the tone of his voice and the bitterness seeping out. No logic to what he said, just hatred.
Then maybe it is a personal thing then. Always comes across well, to me, Didi and most people seem to speak positively about him to my knowledge.

P.s Thanks for the correction.

A lot of players from that era are quite bitter because they missed out on the mega bucks contracts that even the mediocre modern era players get. Hinchcliffe and Mills are perfect examples.

Its undeniable that he makes players better, wins trophies and plays a style of football that is unique in world football. There's not many on here who don't rate him, they might think his selections are shit (guilty occasionally) but they know as a coach hes the best out there. Not rating Pep is just clickbait hot take garbage.

Im pretty sure a few still rate Mancini over him. Anyway your preaching to the converted here. I agree with everything you have written. Just highlighting you can have some wacky views but not neccessarily be a dick, in my opinion.

A lot of players from that era are quite bitter because they missed out on the mega bucks contracts that even the mediocre modern era players get. Hinchcliffe and Mills are perfect examples.

I think, from hearing other players mention him and his ‘under the cosh’ interview Mills has been a complete dick his whole life.

I think Didi would not be short of a few bob and seems quite popular in football circles. Just a wacky view to me more than anything else.

Danny Murphy , the way liverpool have recruited and developed players is more admirable, followed by , from a neutral perspective he wants liverpool to win it rather than city for the 3rd time in 4 years. Simon Jordan on the other hand wants liverpool to win it because he prefers watching them. Thank God we didn't get beaten yesterday is all i can say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.