Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Murphy , the way liverpool have recruited and developed players is more admirable, followed by , from a neutral perspective he wants liverpool to win it rather than city for the 3rd time in 4 years. Simon Jordan on the other hand wants liverpool to win it because he prefers watching them. Thank God we didn't get beaten yesterday is all i can say!
Just had on driving back from the dentist. Think the fi!ling was preferable than listening to that speech impedimented **** Jordan.

Might as well rename it Talkredshite.

I don’t think he’s genuinely bitter about Pep - he’s just a washed up former player who has mismanaged his finances to such an extent that he’s largely skint - and Talksport pay desperate, washed up wasters like him to go on the air and push an argument to get people to phone in. That’s their business model.

He’s saying these things for a pay cheque - and there isn’t really a lot more depth to it than that!
He probably got paid a fiver for his phone call which is £4.99 too much.

I don’t think he’s genuinely bitter about Pep - he’s just a washed up former player who has mismanaged his finances to such an extent that he’s largely skint - and Talksport pay desperate, washed up wasters like him to go on the air and push an argument to get people to phone in. That’s their business model.

He’s saying these things for a pay cheque - and there isn’t really a lot more depth to it than that!

Yes, I think that is probably the top and bottom of it. He might not rate Pep highly as others and found out he can earn a few quid out of this contrary view, so states it as often as possible.

Talking of jobless shitbags, Didi Hamann is currently slaughtering Pep on TS, thinks Maureen is a better manager for something he did 12 years ago.
Not often I agree with Joey Barton. He shared a dressing room for 12 months with Hamann and later described him as a "wasted coke-head " on Twitter. Barton is not everyone's cup of tea but he is generally brutally honest about things.

F*ck me!

The BBC Football match comments pages are full of glowing compliments about both teams, but more so about City from Liverpool fans and neutral football fans. Will post some screen grabs tomorrow.

Forget the RAWK City thread, it's a lunatic asylum. And the WhatsApp Jurno nutters group.

My faith has been restored in sensible and genuine football fans.

I'm happy.
Don't get too giddy. I think the site has been hacked.

Not often I agree with Joey Barton. He shared a dressing room for 12 months with Hamann and later described him as a "wasted coke-head " on Twitter. Barton is not everyone's cup of tea but he is generally brutally honest about things.
To be fair, I think that description of a “wasted coke head” is apt for many a former player.

Almost 24 hours later and I am still puzzled by the arrogance/ignorance/ pettiness of Carragher to question whether this City could still be considered "great" if they fail to win the Champions League.
Micah seemed a little taken aback and waffled some nonsense about being great "in the context of the league". He tried but unfortunately he wasn't sharp enough.
The correct answer is if this City team cannot be considered great because they have never won the big Europe trophy, then there has never been a great Arsenal side, a great Tottenham side or one from Wolves or Leeds or Everton etc either. Such a notion is clearly nonsense. Nobody in their right mind would make that argument. Yet it gets levelled at City.
It's tiresome that City are held to a standard to which others are not. I like Micah but I really wish we had someone with a bit more of a spikey attitude when confronted by such childishness.

And Liverpool will never be a great premier side unless they win back to back premier leagues!

That’s what we were told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.