Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 24 hours later and I am still puzzled by the arrogance/ignorance/ pettiness of Carragher to question whether this City could still be considered "great" if they fail to win the Champions League.
Micah seemed a little taken aback and waffled some nonsense about being great "in the context of the league". He tried but unfortunately he wasn't sharp enough.
The correct answer is if this City team cannot be considered great because they have never won the big Europe trophy, then there has never been a great Arsenal side, a great Tottenham side or one from Wolves or Leeds or Everton etc either. Such a notion is clearly nonsense. Nobody in their right mind would make that argument. Yet it gets levelled at City.
It's tiresome that City are held to a standard to which others are not. I like Micah but I really wish we had someone with a bit more of a spikey attitude when confronted by such childishness.
Someone should ask him why that great Everton side of the 80’s didn’t go on to win the European cup, that’ll make interesting viewing!!

Does Gordon and Mohammed who rang 606 last night post on here?

Gordon had Chris Sutton on toast and Mohammed, well what can I say, he was bloody amazing, he just reeled off all these facts and stats and was quite funny with it as well, I was pissing myself laughing at him.

Bravo to the pair of you.
Yes Gordon ripped Sutton a new one, a great listen! & Mohammed made the remainder of the journey home more bearable

Gordon had Chris Sutton on toast and Mohammed, well what can I say, he was bloody amazing, he just reeled off all these facts and stats and was quite funny with it as well, I was pissing myself laughing at him.

I rarely listen to 606 anymore because of Sutton. He's a f*cking pleb.

I might see if last night's is available on the BBC Sounds app just so I can listen to these 2 tear him a new one.

A lot of players from that era are quite bitter because they missed out on the mega bucks contracts that even the mediocre modern era players get. Hinchcliffe and Mills are perfect examples.
Despite Mills trousering £20k a week for sitting on his arse for over a year and refusing to go out on loan.

Last edited:
I rarely listen to 606 anymore because of Sutton. He's a f*cking pleb.

I might see if last night's is available on the BBC Sounds app just so I can listen to these 2 tear him a new one.
It is mate, I've just listened to it.

And I'm the same as you about Sutton, he makes a tit of himself every time he says the same thing over and over but Gordon put him in his place.

i missed Mohammed but Gordon was great call more so i pay your wages so answer the question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.