Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made the mistake of listening to the Totally Football podcast with James Richardson, Daniel Story and a couple of other people I've never heard of. No mention of our incredibly marginal offside goal, no mention of potential redcards, no mention of even the first 2 goals. The majority of the discussion was about Pep and Klopps handshake at the end of the game.

That's what we're dealing with in England, football journalists with pretty much no interest in actual football, they are just there for the soap opera. It's embarrassing.
These Football Times latest pod was about the fa youth cup and at one point came to the conclusion that City had no significant players coming through to the first team.

Once again Clive does it on Mastermind for us,bit much to be mentioning us again,so he did the next best thing and asked a question about the Dark Side losing in the Thursday night cup.
Well done Clive, I'm sure it can't be just me that notices.
Some clown complained on BBC Viewpoint
that Clive should not be doing 'serious stuff' on Mastermind whilst also being on HIGNFY a daybor two later where world politicians are mocked.

FFS.

Some clown complained on BBC Viewpoint
that Clive should not be doing 'serious stuff' on Mastermind whilst also being on HIGNFY a daybor two later where world politicians are mocked.

FFS.
What a hectic schedule. Monday film Mastermind and fly to Ukraine, report from the front line for 2 days and then fly beck for a Thursday recording of HIGNFY.

Arghhhhhh, FFS, It wasnt Bambi that was shot. Why do people keep quoting this as it DIDN'T happen.
It was Bambis mum that got killed ..........
and later served with a red currant sauce, roast potatoes and broccoli stems.

OK I made the last bit up but it was bambis mum.
I'm not having that. It was red current jus.

Sauce ffs.

What a hectic schedule. Monday film Mastermind and fly to Ukraine, report from the front line for 2 days and then fly beck for a Thursday recording of HIGNFY.
He must be in charge of scheduling as well as his other talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.