Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting take that, which I hadn’t considered; you may well be right. Some of his guest journalists are decent (and many aren’t), but he doesn’t quite plumb the depths of the Guardian football podcast which I sacked off many moons ago.
What he does have going above podcasts like the Athletic ones, is that they timestamp the content, so most weeks, if I want to avoid a 20 min scouse love in, I can.
Over the years I’ve learnt the sensible thing is to stick to the City Pods

Spot-on. We have ended up with a situation where people in a remote building are searching for reasons to rule out goals. The previous system gave the benefit of the doubt to attacking players if they looked level and it was more about the position of the feet than any other part of the body. It has to change and take account of the margin of error. Perhaps we should just say you can't give offsides if it is less than 13cms. The system is working against the spirit of the game and the fans are being cheated.
Just the daylight rule, then they can forensically use VAR as the attacker has already had the benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.