Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arghhhhhh, FFS, It wasnt Bambi that was shot. Why do people keep quoting this as it DIDN'T happen.
It was Bambis mum that got killed ..........
and later served with a red currant sauce, roast potatoes and broccoli stems.

OK I made the last bit up but it was bambis mum.
So you’re saying Mansour shot Bambi’s mum?

Definite sanctions coming our way if this is the case

A lot of players from that era are quite bitter because they missed out on the mega bucks contracts that even the mediocre modern era players get. Hinchcliffe and Mills are perfect examples.
We were paying Mills £35k a week when he was on loan at Hull in the Championship. Don't think he missed out on anything, don't understand his bitterness towards us

F*ck me!

The BBC Football match comments pages are full of glowing compliments about both teams, but more so about City from Liverpool fans and neutral football fans. Will post some screen grabs tomorrow.

Forget the RAWK City thread, it's a lunatic asylum. And the WhatsApp Jurno nutters group.

My faith has been restored in sensible and genuine football fans.

I'm happy.
Some of them seem almost normal and reasonably sane after reading some comments, maybe they aren’t all United level C@@ts after all.

Simon “the expert on everything” Jordan, on TalkSPORT this morning commenting on the lack of real rivalry between City and Liverpool, stated “City fans just aren’t engaged”.
Does he mean bricking and bottling an opponent's coach ? Throwing flares on the pitch ? Launching rockets at the town hall ?

Does Gordon and Mohammed who rang 606 last night post on here?

Gordon had Chris Sutton on toast and Mohammed, well what can I say, he was bloody amazing, he just reeled off all these facts and stats and was quite funny with it as well, I was pissing myself laughing at him.

Bravo to the pair of you.

If you don't mind, how far in on the replay?

Slutton's voice grates my teeth, Savage is all teeth.

Last edited:
Thanks for that; I normally listen to at least parts of that podcast too, but in this case I’ll give it a swerve.
I actually think James Richardsons “Goalazzo” style coverage of Serie A in the early 90s set a bit of a precedent for the shite we have now. It was fine when you have a passing interest but when it’s the serious stuff of our League then it just doesn’t fit.

I actually think James Richardsons “Goalazzo” style coverage of Serie A in the early 90s set a bit of a precedent for the shite we have now. It was fine when you have a passing interest but when it’s the serious stuff of our League then it just doesn’t fit.
Interesting take that, which I hadn’t considered; you may well be right. Some of his guest journalists are decent (and many aren’t), but he doesn’t quite plumb the depths of the Guardian football podcast which I sacked off many moons ago.
What he does have going above podcasts like the Athletic ones, is that they timestamp the content, so most weeks, if I want to avoid a 20 min scouse love in, I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.