Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in great spirits before the match. Great atmosphere at Wealdstone FC. Then it’s turned into a nightmare couple of days. I can live with the result but the media outcry over empty seats and the minute silence fiasco, yet choose to fawn over Liverpool has irritated me big time . Yes we have our minority of idiots but the whole fan base has been tarnished . I honestly wasn’t aware of the minutes silence starting on Sat and I’m sure I’m not alone . I thought we brought a great following on Sat considering the farce of it being staged there. I honestly hope we go on and win the double now and give a f**k you to the rest of the football world .
There has been a concerted smear campaign against our club and our fans for a long time now. We have been vilified repeatedly by people like Matthew Syed (called us rats) and many other so-called writers. No other club gets such negative coverage.

Where was pontificating Jordan when United were paying Sanchez 500,000 a week 3 fucking years ago and where are his recorded diatribes at United for agreeing to a contract and paying a 37 year old has been 500,000 a week this year.

FUCKING NOWHERE thats where and these are known agreed contractual arrangements not "understood" to be true by some wank sports publication.

Shut the fuck up Jordan you wankstain, you're a tiresome mouthpiece for the red propagandists.
You can have a wank at the biggest rivalry in football (Arf) tonight.
When you're a GONK lookalike and a failed football club owner you've got no concept of continual success where football is concerned. The type of person who hangs onto his every word are snidey bully types who gang up on and take glee on inflicting hurt. They repeat parrot like, without fully understanding what they are saying. You can't reason with ( and why would you want to) this sort and in normal life wouldn't give them the time of day but what they have is a common target. Jordan is thick skinned to an extent but everyone has an achilles heel and at some point this will be exposed . GONK lookalike likes to think he is always right, an expert and sage but in reality he is an arsehole who only removes his tongue from the roof of his mouth to stick it up the arse of the rags and the dippers.

Get the lad signed, and anyone else Pep wants. Spend whatever we like, no one likes or respects us anyway, no need to try and placate any of those fuckwit arseholes.

Fucking smash everyone next season and put those scouse bastards back in the stinking bin they crawled out of. Media, Liverpool, bellend rag gobshites on Twitter, fuck off all of them, not worth giving a shit about any of them. All that matters is City win as many trophies as possible.

Get the lad signed, and anyone else Pep wants. Spend whatever we like, no one likes or respects us anyway, no need to try and placate any of those fuckwit arseholes.

Fucking smash everyone next season and put those scouse bastards back in the stinking bin they crawled out of. Media, Liverpool, bellend rag gobshites on Twitter, fuck off all of them, not worth giving a shit about any of them. All that matters is City win as many trophies as possible.
Post of the day sir.....fuck em....I want the piss boiling scale to be exceeded to heights its never been before......in fact get Bellingham as well........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.