Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the lad signed, and anyone else Pep wants. Spend whatever we like, no one likes or respects us anyway, no need to try and placate any of those fuckwit arseholes.

Fucking smash everyone next season and put those scouse bastards back in the stinking bin they crawled out of. Media, Liverpool, bellend rag gobshites on Twitter, fuck off all of them, not worth giving a shit about any of them. All that matters is City win as many trophies as possible.
That rant has to be the best oration in Manchester, since Henry "orator" Hunt gave his speech to the working class people of Manchester at Peterloo in 1819.!!!
Well said that man.
Absolutely fucking brilliant!!
As a contemporary of Henry Hunt once said -
" Up ,Guards and at 'em"!!!!

Get the lad signed, and anyone else Pep wants. Spend whatever we like, no one likes or respects us anyway, no need to try and placate any of those fuckwit arseholes.

Fucking smash everyone next season and put those scouse bastards back in the stinking bin they crawled out of. Media, Liverpool, bellend rag gobshites on Twitter, fuck off all of them, not worth giving a shit about any of them. All that matters is City win as many trophies as possible.
My man

Indeed. Fuck the lot of em

Manchester City have beaten Real Madrid to the signing of Erling Haaland.

We're the best in the world!

We've beaten Real Madrid to the signing of Erling Haaland.

It is unbelievable! We have beaten Real Madrid.

City - the home of Galacticos.

Florentino Pérez.

Javier Tebas.

Sir Alex Ferguson.

David Gill.

Simon Jordan.

Miguel Delaney.

Lady Melissa. (Readdy)

We've beaten them all!

Simon Jordan can you hear me?

Simon Jordan, I have a message for your Talk Shite show.

We have a message for you.

We have signed Erling Haaland on £500K a week.

Jim White, as they say in your language in the bars around George Square in Glasgow: "Your United and Liverpool listeners took a hell of a beating!"

Your listeners took a hell of a beating!

Simon Jordan. City have signed Erling Haaland.

It's piss boiling 2, City haters 1. What a fabulous night for football.

RIP Bjørge Lillelien

Earlier this year Jordan said the following...

“We got to a situation where Manchester United became a club that signed a player by outbidding another club [Manchester City] for his wages, and a player who chose a club that was lower down the totem pole for success based upon the money he was getting.
“It should never be about how much money he gets; it should be whether he’s worth this money. And the fact of the matter is Sanchez has stunk the place out. And I don’t think his attitude has been spot-on either – because you don’t go from being a big-time player, a game-changer at Arsenal to being a player that’s suddenly weighed down with the expectations.”

Wonder what's changed over the last month

There has been a concerted smear campaign against our club and our fans for a long time now. We have been vilified repeatedly by people like Matthew Syed (called us rats) and many other so-called writers. No other club gets such negative coverage.
If I'm a rat I hope I can give Syed a dose of Weil's Disease!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.