Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The failed club owner who lost upwards of £50mill in full piss boiling mode.

Screenshot-20220419-130639.png

Screenshot-20220419-130715.png

Completely different but reminds me of the drivers of undertakers vehicles in the 70s were
and given 50p by the office manager when they were sent to hospitals to collect bodies. The 50p was like the tax you mention and was given to mortuary staff.
Money was also given to people who recommended the funeral firm, quite often police officers.
My mate had a garage and had a similar arrangement with the Police for breakdown call-outs. He also had one with a certain PL referee regarding replacement vehicles for insurance claims.

I read this guy regularly. He's one of the fairer journalists out there - think he's a Spurs fan so he doesn't really have a dog in the fight for the old Top Four.

This is a pretty obvious piece to write, though it has some factual errors, and I understand why he's done it. It's not really anything I'm going to get upset about.

I will say though that his image of who matchgoing City fans are, is pretty warped. He was "surprised" that we rejected the Super League so heavily despite us booing UEFA for a decade in part because of their cartel affirming actions. But he's not the only one who suffers with this affliction - listens to too many kids on Twitter and not enough long term fans.
Well, you're more phlegmatic than I am. I think it's a shit article and makes me angry as City bingo is played yet again. Rehashed old shit yet again as the jealously knows no bounds. It's incredible really how football reporting has abandoned all standards and truth much in line as is happening with the current political sphere - if this transfer comes off we will see a potentially generational talent gracing the PL yet the hypocrisy of the media compared to their red American owned darlings is in plain sight.
True, we've hated UEFA with good cause for a long time but the super league was not a UEFA construct. Nevertheless an expanded CL with spot for the fallen historical teams is also dreadful.

Us against the world. I quite like this thread and the piss boiling.

I bet we've had a few "Fwankenstein" comments off Jordan today.
He did say our net spend compared to other clubs isn't as bad as other clubs "For balance."

Then followed up with another diatribe.

I'm convinced it's not about clickbait with him. I think he resents, maybe even jealous of people and entities that are richer than him. He does like to tell us all he's loaded quite often.

Coming towards the end of the season.

Liverpool will be blowing out of their arse. It's going to be a media pile on.

Just waiting for a dipper MP to call for us to be sanctioned with allegations of UAE bugging the government with the media campaign to follow.

My mate had a garage and had a similar arrangement with the Police for breakdown call-outs. He also had one with a certain PL referee regarding replacement vehicles for insurance claims.
While we're on the subject repair shops linked with marques like BMW and other expensive cars get their staff to sort you out with repairs, a like for like hire car '(a Megane FFS) a tame doctor who will convince you that you have whiplash, and of course a solicitor who will coordinate it all just for one third of whatever money you recover. Their costs will be paid by the other blokes insurers
Money, money, money for all involved and our premiums keep going up.
And that doesn't include the many dodgy claims.
If the solicitors don't get you at the time of the accident people can find their ads on Talk Shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.