Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the writer of the snide opener on City's Times match report didn't have the balls to put their name to the piece.

Jack Straw got him out, then proceeded to tell us all that they would do whatever they could to get the real culprit. Only they did fuck all. I wouldn't mind but it was hardly a secret that Graham Sankey was supposedly the main suspect yet they couldn't be arsed investigating him.
Ergh sorry but that is so wrong. Straw got him out but he was the main and ONLY culprit. Yes the scouse scum tried to force a confession off an innocent man but it was Shields.
What Straw did was criminal and a total abuse of power just to appease the scouse scum.

If the quad squad fail to win another trophy this season the media will paint them as winners just for their effort.

ImperfectInsistentKillifish-max-1mb.gif
If City win the league and/or CL the "well we're up against a state funded oil club, it isn't fair" will start again

I think I've actually misinterpreted it. I read it as if we need to rely on 'luck' than the title is over (gone)

Whereas the article states:

'It was a victory not quite as comfortable as the scoreline suggested but one that also hinted that, if winning league titles also involves timely interventions from Lady Luck, then Guardiola’s fourth Premier League title in five seasons is as good as in the bag.'

As you were I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.