Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this just looking around at the matches. We had a bit of a silver fanbase who had hung in from the 60s and 70s but definitely noticed a much younger look to the fans since say post Covid. Can only see this increasing.
Heard we have second oldest ST in the league behind Everton...that's loyalty

wow. this is new. MOTD playing a game from yesterday before most of tonight’s games. i wonder why?

I know that but some people have give up already. Shocking.
They will drop points, guaranteed
Maybe with the deflections tonight our luck is changing
Everything has been falling in their favour lately, scheduling, CL draw, even the reasons why an already shit united were depleted last night.
Maybe tonight the worm has turned…

Here's how the media try to couch that acheivement in negativity to play down the feat.

The womens game isn't related to the mens game, the attempt to link it is ridiculous.

What the BBC are arguing here is that the achievement of being the very first winners of the English treble in the history of the sport in this country, is not an achievement.

Domestically speaking whilst it is the greatest achievement ever and comparing apples to oranges you throw a dodgy European trophy in there to skew an unrelated opinion.

If there was ever any piece in that infested organisation that should make a Citys fans mind up it's that one.

I remember that at the time. Consolation tales and clickbait for bitter redshirts

Tbf I think they set that up as a chronological timeline to then show how we responded, no complaints, they’ve done that before
they showed us first though. and told the audience that liverpool won the day before anyway

Name and shame. They won't do it again :-)
My sister was ill today and rang me to say she wouldn’t make the match, we’re Colin Bell L2 so not cheap seats. She said just let someone have the ticket for a tenner which I did. Game not on TV, why wouldn’t you not want to go? Too many just choosing their games but if you can’t go try and pass on, it’s easy now with the ticket going directly to someone’s wallet on the moby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.