Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
just followed the story on the BBC about blowing up 'Arry Slabhead's house and found this:

• Our coverage of Manchester United is bigger and better than ever before - here's everything you need to know to make sure you never miss a moment.

I'm goin' looking for what they promise about our coverage. I expect something like the following:

Our coverage of Manchester City varies from the patchy to the non-existent, and if yer want a laugh comeand check it out!

Jamie Jackson on SSN this morning - get those yellow teeth sorted and FFS trim the hairs sprouting from your ears - you`re a mess just like the club you cream your pants over.

Was he espousing his insightful book by any chance ? “The Red Apprentice: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: The Making of Manchester United's Great Hope” ha bloody ha.

Was he espousing his insightful book by any chance ? “The Red Apprentice: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: The Making of Manchester United's Great Hope” ha bloody ha.
Still available, which is remarkable as I thought it had all been pulped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.