Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question.

Does anyone still watch Sly Sports News?

I watched it for half an hour today because it was on in the barbers.

Admittedly I was watching it in reverse (via a mirror) but it was shit and I did wonder why anyone would bother tuning in.

It was great for its time, had some really great moments especially on deadline day, but social media made it redundant 5-10 years ago.

Still available, which is remarkable as I thought it had all been pulped.
Was he espousing his insightful book by any chance ? “The Red Apprentice: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: The Making of Manchester United's Great Hope” ha bloody ha.
fucking hell, I thought you were taking the piss, but it’s true, that bloke who looks like a Lesbian aka Jamie Wanker actually wrote a book about City legend Ole! What the fuck next? A Gary Glitter childcare book!

Talk Shite in full Talk Shite mode.

34-C1-A767-2-C66-4-E12-A8-F3-DC77-E09-DD0-EC.jpg

7-DF5-F07-E-1-F4-D-41-DE-84-E3-600-BD33-E078-A.jpg

Whatever you do tomorrow, don't tune into Talk Shite, it will be nothing but about Ten Rag.

fucking hell, I thought you were taking the piss, but it’s true, that bloke who looks like a Lesbian aka Jamie Wanker actually wrote a book about City legend Ole! What the fuck next? A Gary Glitter childcare book!
Hey now, Jam, that's harsh on lesbians!

if you go to Sainsbury, Tesco and find The Times, Daily mail under the frozen beans, veggies or random places under the bakery baskets or ice cream places, well dont be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.