Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate was working in Dubai about 5 years ago and had the misfortune to be a Sinclair’s company a few times, he may have got his act together now but he was a drunken nuisance most of the time.

Since his arrest by the plod a few years back I am surprised he has been allowed anywhere near a microphone making a living.

Found guilty of drink driving and racially abusing a copper.

Since his arrest by the plod a few years back I am surprised he has been allowed anywhere near a microphone making a living.

Found guilty of drink driving and racially abusing a copper.
Just had a look at the arrest, his defence was utterly ridiculous, apparently a woman approached him in a restaurant, patted him on the head and used a racial slur, now you’d think he would be in a decent restaurant and I know racism exists in all levels of society but I really doubt if that had happened. Surely Sinclair would have complained, sounds fabricated.

I thought I'd have a look at the football shown on sky this morning. A vital relegation match played last night which Burnley won, I thought that would be the lead story. Ha ha, we've had Klopps interview and 30 minutes on the rags next Messiah, you couldn't make it up.

Last edited:
Tenna Hag brought in to temporarily staunch the flow.
children-dyke-leaking_dyke-dutch_boy-finger_in_dyke-water-rnin2440_low.jpg

And so the cycle of pain starts again.

View attachment 40957
Well... technically they're not in Manchester, so now we've got that important fact squared away let's have a look a the evidence....

Oh, wait there isn't any, because Ten Bob has no record in the PL so there is NO DIRECT COMPARISON you f*cking clowns.

bullshit article on bbc website about Haaland. that prick Balague saying we got him because real dont need him right now, but when they do we'll let him go.

painfully obvious media washing to help the english red, and spanish white, hoards come to terms with him choosing City over anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.