Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
children-dyke-leaking_dyke-dutch_boy-finger_in_dyke-water-rnin2440_low.jpg
As I scrolled down I fully expected a sketch of a tampon, I don't know if I should be disappointed or not with you :)

Sinclair was on with Jordan and White, they were supposed to be discussing the Rag chants at Candlefield but of course it turned into criticism of City fans at Wembley. Sinclair didn’t defend the situation as many Blues on here explained, just said it was wrong, the fans need banning from football u til they have completed an “education” course.

He’s a bit thick Trevor, he’s learnt the phrase “Due Dilligence” but even tried to apply it to a player’s improvement within a squad.

My mate was working in Dubai about 5 years ago and had the misfortune to be a Sinclair’s company a few times, he may have got his act together now but he was a drunken nuisance most of the time.
Don't you know he has had issues, everyone who is a twat can now trot out the line, i have mental health issues you know.

Its the new bad back

The internet went down last night with 659 million Google searches asking 'Erik Who?'
There were a large number of searches from the Manchester area who asked 'Erik, Erik who the fuck is Erik,' but these are thought to be Manchester City fans who are said to be jealous of the the new Ragman and his long record of success.
Seriously the rags are once again singing the praises of someone they know nowt about. I would be surprised if 2% of them had heard of him before and only a few more even knew about Ajax. Ffs they know precious little about the Premier League let alone the Dutch league.
Looking back apart from the Chosen One, Ole was the only new appointment they had heard
of and that wasn't for managerial expertise.

Oh I've just remembered Mourinho. So many failed managers you lose track.

The internet went down last night with 659 million Google searches asking 'Erik Who?'
There were a large number of searches from the Manchester area who asked 'Erik, Erik who the fuck is Erik,' but these are thought to be Manchester City fans who are said to be jealous of the the new Ragman and his long record of success.
Seriously the rags are once again singing the praises of someone they know nowt about. I would be surprised if 2% of them had heard of him before and only a few more even knew about Ajax. Ffs they know precious little about the Premier League let alone the Dutch league.
Looking back apart from the Chosen One, Ole was the only new appointment they had heard
of and that wasn't for managerial expertise.

Oh I've just remembered Mourinho. So many failed managers you lose track.

Has Howson made his "How Ten Hag will create Ajax MkII at Old Trafford" video yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.