Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe some of the cowards and shills from the press lurking on here could address it?
Any honourable profession would be up in arms against the action taken against one of their members in any circumstances let alone for writing a very fair piece. I assume that the people who give their 'thoughts' in the Press Gazette are journos too but two of the three comments are typical scouse stupidity - 'jealous of our success' ffs. Cut off the top of their heads and the word 'victim' runs through like a stick of Blackpool rock.
I find it a disturbing commentary on our press and social media power. Gary Jones apology os pathetic and the Everton-supporting Mayor should not have got involved in receiving it.

I see Max Rushden is saying City fans disrupted the minute’s silence with songs about Hillsborough. Hadn’t heard that accusation before?
Sinclair was on with Jordan and White, they were supposed to be discussing the Rag chants at Candlefield but of course it turned into criticism of City fans at Wembley. Sinclair didn’t defend the situation as many Blues on here explained, just said it was wrong, the fans need banning from football u til they have completed an “education” course.

He’s a bit thick Trevor, he’s learnt the phrase “Due Dilligence” but even tried to apply it to a player’s improvement within a squad.

My mate was working in Dubai about 5 years ago and had the misfortune to be a Sinclair’s company a few times, he may have got his act together now but he was a drunken nuisance most of the time.

Senior Reporter LMFAO
I picture an old woman leaning out of a window in the Holy Land and shouting at a crowd:
"She's not a Senior Reporter, she's just a very naughty dipper girl".

Have utd got a new manager?

It's just that I've not seen anything on sky sports news, seen anything on the sports apps or heard anything on the radio!

Surely it'd be all over everything if it was happening.
Even headlines on the BBC news at 10.
It's not as if any thing else is going on in the world or in UK is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.