Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type in Erling Haaland into Google to know how much were hated.

First 6 stories:

Ballague says City just keeping haaland warm for Madrid

Buyer beware : why city should be worried about injury prone haaland

Hamann: why dortmund will be better without goal a game striker

Liverpool: why the reds will combat haaland by buying Mbappe.

Madrid get haaland in 2 years after haaland bored of city

Shearer sends warning to haaland prior to city move.

What a fucking shambles this lot are.

What this all combines to is

FUCK ME, THIS LOT ARE GOING TO GET A 21 YEAR OLD WUNDERKIND STRIKER AND THEYRE ALREADY AMAZING.
ARRRFGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited:
If that is Pogba your on about, did they not get a training fee around 9 million? and it was a couple of weeks short of the time needed to be Association trained, so he was not as valuable when they bought him back.
Yes it is pogba I am on about. I can't remember what happened when he left the 1st time but.... they bought him (back) for 89 mil. He will leave at the end of the season on a free and yet not one media outlet is slagging them off.

Yes it is pogba I am on about. I can't remember what happened when he left the 1st time but.... they bought him (back) for 89 mil. He will leave at the end of the season on a free and yet not one media outlet is slagging them off.
Imagine if we let Grealish go on a free at the end of the season

On 3 July 2012, Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson confirmed that Pogba had left the club after not signing a new contract.[50] Ferguson stated that Pogba had signed for Italian club Juventus "a long time ago as far as we're aware." Ferguson also accused Pogba of disrespecting Manchester United, saying, "It is disappointing. I don't think he showed us any respect at all, to be honest. I'm quite happy that if they [footballers] carry on that way, they're probably better doing it away from us.

Chuckles at baconface sulking
Alfy baby, I hope you don't mind me calling you that, anyway Alfy I am now back from the pub but perhaps not in the best state to search the interweb sooooo thank you fir posting that.
Paul Pogba, so good they signed him twice and let him go on a free both times.
Ha fucking ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.