Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type in Erling Haaland into Google to know how much were hated.

First 6 stories:

Ballague says City just keeping haaland warm for Madrid

Buyer beware : why city should be worried about injury prone haaland

Hamann: why dortmund will be better without goal a game striker

Liverpool: why the reds will combat haaland by buying Mbappe.

Madrid get haaland in 2 years after haaland bored of city

Shearer sends warning to haaland prior to city move.

What a fucking shambles this lot are.

What this all combines to is

FUCK ME, THIS LOT ARE GOING TO GET A 21 YEAR OLD WUNDERKIND STRIKER AND THEY ALREADY ARE AMAZING.
ARRRFGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yep, what an absolute disaster it would be for city to sign a striker who nearly averages a goal a game. They're shit scared aren't they?

Maybe the echo have an article on how City signing a prolific striker is good for the dippers? Really are rather talkative about a club they don't care about. Just gets me, these idiots tying themselves in knots to say we've got no fans, but at the same time we're all plastics, ruining football by paying the highest fees and wages .. and yet it's our stretford based chums who have this singular honour.

Was searching on MSN on Thursday about the Brighton game. The first hit I got was lord knows how many pages in a predictably negative tale from the muen.

Silly old sausages;-))

That was my original post. Can you imagine the shite thrown at us and yet pogba walks away on a free.
Any normal business that writes off 89 mill would be in serious trouble financially.
They print money off at OT (because they dont win fucking any!) ...they just put it straight back into their pockets or buy magic beans rather than invest in the ground or infrastructure. Long may it continue.

Because everyone in the media gets slagged off on here eventually. Does not matter how big a blue you are, one slip of the tongue or expressing a personal opinion, not blue moon orthodoxy, and you’re immediately classed as selling out to appease the red masses.
No, not in my case. I heard the conversation and Trev basically stated that City fans were guilty of singing ‘Hillsborough’ songs. It wasn’t specific what he said but following a short conversation on what United had done he was too keen and dived in, linking us with the statement about United and saying that City fans should get a year ban and have to do some form of course to re-educate them.

I wasn’t there for the game but from what I’ve read and heard from those that were there, there was nothing malicious and more of a misunderstanding due to poor comms about the protocols prior to kick-off.

The subject of the debate was very quickly moved from a deliberate act by United to how disrespectful City were. If I didn’t know better, it could be construed as a clear deflection tactic, moving the blame onto City, which Trev aided successfully.

Has Merson started drinking again?

3-D6-D1-E5-B-95-F1-4898-8-DA0-8387465653-FA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.