Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we sign a player the amount includes transfer fee , wages for 5 years , agents fees , his dad's 10% cut , house rental , car lease , BUPA , accoutancy fees , private jet hire , helicopter and an American express platinum card , and they pluck out a figure of £250m.
The Dippers pay £20m more for Van Dick and no mention of his £250k a week salary for 5 years , agents fees or any other crap or Pogba's £250m transfer package which they are about to the player away for free.
What really gets up the media noses is the fact if Haaland signs he is the bargain of the century at £65m , even if he underperforms and only gets 20 goals a season , we still easily recoup our money , Haaland is a zero risk signing and his wages will be spread over five/six years.
Sincerely hope we get Haaland although i suspect there is going to be a a twist with PSG needing a replacement for Mbappe.

When we sign a player the amount includes transfer fee , wages for 5 years , agents fees , his dad's 10% cut , house rental , car lease , BUPA , accoutancy fees , private jet hire , helicopter and an American express platinum card , and they pluck out a figure of £250m.
The Dippers pay £20m more for Van Dick and no mention of his £250k a week salary for 5 years , agents fees or any other crap or Pogba's £250m transfer package which they are about to the player away for free.
What really gets up the media noses is the fact if Haaland signs he is the bargain of the century at £65m , even if he underperforms and only gets 20 goals a season , we still easily recoup our money , Haaland is a zero risk signing and his wages will be spread over five/six years.
Sincerely hope we get Haaland although i suspect there is going to be a a twist with PSG needing a replacement for Mbappe.
Haaland would goto psg. We have more chance of signing Mbappe as well as Haaland

Sick of this Scouse German twat. Wasn't he the one who was nailed on to join Bolton on a free transfer before we stepped in and bought him for 400 grand ? Disrespectful ? Slagging off one of your former employers on a regular basis comes pretty close.
I still haven’t forgiven him for that shit throw in for us against Forest in 2009.

Arsenal v Rags half-time.

BT Sport. Short add for next weeks City v Real Madrid match.

Starts off with Real Madrid attacking, a cross into the box, and Benzema scoring. Benzema scoring replay. Benzema, Benzema, commentary. Add ends. All about Benzema and Real Madrid. Nothing about City.

Starts off with Real Madrid attacking, a cross into the box, and Benzema scoring. Benzema scoring replay. Benzema, Benzema, commentary. Add ends. All about Benzema and Real Madrid. Nothing about City.
I noticed that . Blatant

I don't really enjoy him as a commentator but it was refreshing to hear Jonathan Pearce's interview with Pep after the game. No snidey questions or underhand negativity, he sounded like he enjoyed watching us today and the upbeat tone of his questions allowed Pep to air his views of the performance with a nice flow.

That's how it is in our current media's sewer environment.

To be fair, an ad during a rags match is likely to be targeted at rags....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.