Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's the new Aldridge/Colleymore/other deluded Liverpool pundits rolled into one.

Screenshot-20220423-042131-2.png
Sick of this Scouse German twat. Wasn't he the one who was nailed on to join Bolton on a free transfer before we stepped in and bought him for 400 grand ? Disrespectful ? Slagging off one of your former employers on a regular basis comes pretty close.

He'll be on Soccer Saturday today. I might give it a watch for the first time in about 5 years just to see what he says
Watched the 2nd episode of the Gazza programme on iplayer

Merson was doing a voice over, giving Gazza advice

If this guy is giving you advice you have to know you are in trouble

Rickie Lambert in the echo: "But I think in a year's time Man City are going to be unstoppable. Because he [Haaland] will be settled in and it's just going to be unfair. It's unfair that they're bringing in these players every year, unbelievable players. But that Jurgen Klopp is not only able to keep up with them (City) but get the better of them many times is unbelievable. He brings local players like Diaz and Konate up through the academy or plucks the likes of Thiago and Jota from lower league teams for peanuts. Its incredible. I wish i knew how they do it."

Mark Chapman must be leaving the BBC. He's just said on 5Live that He's got the Ainsley Harriot boxset on fo the next couple of hours to avoid watching the rags games and commenting on it.

:)

Sick of this Scouse German twat. Wasn't he the one who was nailed on to join Bolton on a free transfer before we stepped in and bought him for 400 grand ? Disrespectful ? Slagging off one of your former employers on a regular basis comes pretty close.
Any drunk driving charges recently?

Yes it is pogba I am on about. I can't remember what happened when he left the 1st time but.... they bought him (back) for 89 mil. He will leave at the end of the season on a free and yet not one media outlet is slagging them off.
I have been put right, apparently he left on a free, but the £89 million is only the transfer fee apparently the agent received £40 million as well 20 of each club, no idea of the signing on fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.