Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, how sad, never mind. Do these dickheads really think we give a shit? As long as he scores goals and we win stuff particularly at the expense of Liverpool then I couldn’t give a fuck who he disrespected. He could shit on the Pope’s front lawn for all I care.

On the subject of disrespect and Dietmar Hamann, wasn’t it disrespectful when he signed for Bolton then fucked them off for us?
Fuck off Hamann, you were shit for us.

Haven't read it all but there is some stuff in there that is valid - we do detest the twats. What Holt should know is it's not about winning, or else we wouldn't have gone to games in our droves in the gold old days in the 3rd division.
I'm one of those who is not arsed about winning it really, it won't change my perception of our club.
Ferguson became manager at that place in 1986 and won it in 99. If we won it this year, it's about the same time give or take a year, since the takeover. They had no spending cap, no rules put in place to stop them, no other teams writing letters, teams rolling over in games and giving them their best players.
So you know what ..meh...I have never wanted to be part of their cartel and hear their stupid jingle. All that, might give the scribblers stuff to write about and means they don't have to embarrass themselves writing about the actual game.
Do I come across as bitter?
You are more bitter than a pint of Joey Holts best !!!!

Would not dare click on it but you know there is good news for City on the way and the team is performing when rubbish like this is published. I would actually be worried when they stop writing crap like this.
So many in the media continue to trot out the false "sportswashing" narrative without any challenge. Abu Dhabi is one of the most liberal states in the Gulf region. Its human rights record (while far from perfect) compares well with most countries in Africa, South America, and places like China. So if Sheikh Mansour's motivation is to improve his nation's reputation why would he invest huge amounts in football clubs in such places as China, Uruguay, India, USA, and now Brazil! Isn't it just possible that our owner's primary motivation is build a huge (Disney-style) global sports brand so he can make pots of money and reduce his reliance on dwindling fossil fuels? If he helps to promote his country at the same time (just like Disney) then so much the better. The concept of "sportswashing" is no more than a a fake construct invented by some Human Rights groups to get more publicity for their own cause.

Listening to Johanthan Woodgate on Radio 5 live commentary on the Watford game and he stated the atmosphere at the Etihad is always quiet , how the f*ck would he know ? How many other league grounds are rocking for Watford F.C. at home ? It's like they have a script to follow from BBC Salford , they have to mention certain prompts , money , empty seats , Pep not happy , Grealish poor signing and a few more.
Never seen such negativity towards a football club which has now dominated for a decade and played the best football on the planet under the best manager , but whilst the 'istree clubs are controlling the media agenda ,we never will.
Does Woodgate still avoid McDonald's

He's the new Aldridge/Colleymore/other deluded Liverpool pundits rolled into one.

Screenshot-20220423-042131-2.png
Did he claim the same about VVD going on strike to force a move to the Dippers, or Milner, or himself etc

I’m going to resist adding to the clicks. Do we have a European game coming up or something?
I definitely don't want City to join their elitist club & be accepted, Chelsea have won it twice & are still not truely part of G14. What I do want is to win this trophy to shut the muppets up but we know what will come next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.