Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when rodri hand balled there was outrage from everyone on media.
Now everyone is talking like its a 50/50 call for each decision the dippers get
Let me break it down
1 Trent is last man and pushes Gordon to prevent him having a goal soaring opportunity - clear red
2 - mane pushes and pokes a player in the face- clear red
3 - matip makes no attempt as last man to plate the ball prevents a goal scoring opportunity- penalty and a red

they are bailed out at every turn
No way they win that match from a goal down with 10 men

If there’s one toilet roll worse than the Daily Mail, and on a par with the Echo when it comes to Liverpool bias and the hatred of City, it’s the Express.

68-CC292-C-1968-428-F-9686-5927248-F2801.jpg
Interesting that the verb form used is 'can' - I thought 'will' would be the standard.

So when rodri hand balled there was outrage from everyone on media.
Now everyone is talking like its a 50/50 call for each decision the dippers get
Let me break it down
1 Trent is last man and pushes Gordon to prevent him having a goal soaring opportunity - clear red
2 - mane pushes and pokes a player in the face- clear red
3 - matip makes no attempt as last man to plate the ball prevents a goal scoring opportunity- penalty and a red

they are bailed out at every turn
No way they win that match from a goal down with 10 men
We would not get that treatment from refs, that is 100% certain. Had anyone of our players performed the St. Bruno tackle the other night, the ref would not have needed the use of VAR to confirm, he would have been given a straight red and every man, jack 'n jill in the media would be proclaiming that foul play should be punished appropriately.

I thought of Fairclough as I got onto your line three. The thing about Liverpool everything is not just special, it's 'super' special. No one has subs like the Dippers, no one has corner flags that don't need wind in order to flutter, no club can come near for fairy tale endings, every dog and his turd is hyped and delivered to the demented as the Koh-i-Noor!

Correct.

Sadly it’s only going to get worse if Liverpool win the title, and god forbid, do the quadruple.

City have to put themselves first, but they now, along with Chelsea, have to save English football from Liverpool and the football media circus that follows and surrounds them.

Yeah, how dare they disrespect that anthem. Shame on Everton, should've been bellowing it out loud and proud. FFS
It's a pity that those Toffees inside the referees' playground, aka Anfield, hadn't been guzzling some highly gassy beverage before the warm up, and they could have had a couple of thousand Evertonian arses drowning it out with a Sousa march!

Correct.

Sadly it’s only going to get worse if Liverpool win the title, and god forbid, do the quadruple.

City have to put themselves first, but they now, along with Chelsea, have to save English football from Liverpool and the football media circus that follows and surrounds them.
The media circus tolerates us and CFC just as long as we know our place - second and third, or vice versa.

The last time any other sub was lorded to that extent was……. Ian Fairclough, AKA, Super Sub. If you don’t know, also played for Liverpool.

All true. I'm old enough to remember that bastard David Fairclough running onto a backheader from Dave Watson and slotting it into an empty net thus, in the end, denying us the league (if I remember rightly). Couldn't stand him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.