Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does "social media" count?

Get this.....

Between the match threads on here and the ubiquitous social media, some of our fans definitely don't deserve the club we've got.

Probably Chelsea fans.

Anyone who talks with such assured buffoonery must be with on the wind up or even worst a paid bot. Opinions/assholes? Is there a difference?

Just listened to the football writers podcast, titled “ is history beckoning for Liverpool “
Paddy Barclay on so I knew what to expect, at one point he says “ we want kids growing up dreaming of wearing Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts not Manchester City shirts “

most pompous clueless prick out there genuinely don’t know how he’s paid to talk and write about sport

Just listened to the football writers podcast, titled “ is history beckoning for Liverpool “
Paddy Barclay on so I knew what to expect, at one point he says “ we want kids growing up dreaming of wearing Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts not Manchester City shirts “

most pompous clueless prick out there genuinely don’t know how he’s paid to talk and write about sport
What was his reasoning for saying that?

Fuck me is that gobshite still going?

Barclay talking about kids is a bit disturbing.

What was his reasoning for saying that?

he said the Money in PL is ruining European football as they can’t compete financially and it’s a shame and gave that statement
Nobody bothered to say well when Madrid were paying 60/70 million 20 years ago to buy Zidane Figo Ronaldo etc were they ruining English football
Mans a fuckin hateful twat, have you heard the way he says Ambramovich

watched him on Sunday supplement it would’ve been 2014 as Rodgers was going for title with Liverpool against us that season
He honestly said about 3/4 of way through season that Rodgers was 2nd best manager in Liverpool’s history behind Shankly
He hadn’t won a trophy and he puts him ahead of Paisley and Dalglesh
Seriously how people could want his opinion on football is beyond me

So he wants kids to support state funded clubs, clubs who still want to form a European Super League, and a club that illegally hacked another clubs player database, and has a shirt sponsor which has broken Iranian sanctions, and has been fined £100's of millions for money laundering. I can understand what the thick c*nt means.

What really puzzles me is why nobody has ever pulled Barclay up about his comments. I suppose when the other journalists are his mates, they are never going to question is inane and insane ramblings.

wanting us to slip up in the commentry , actually openly saying will this be the one city slip up when they play leeds.
why do people pay to listen to these fucking idiots. if i wasnt on a dodgy stream i certainly wouldnt be watching
I picked up on that one mate, the scouse prick had everything crossed when he said it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.