Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to the football writers podcast, titled “ is history beckoning for Liverpool “
Paddy Barclay on so I knew what to expect, at one point he says “ we want kids growing up dreaming of wearing Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts not Manchester City shirts “

most pompous clueless prick out there genuinely don’t know how he’s paid to talk and write about sport
If you are saying Barca then you have to include the manager who transformed them into one of the best club sides in the modern era, reinventing modern football. The same manager who has now changed the landscape of English football, completely turning the table with the English league, incorporating technicality that now blows the Spanish league away. It’s not just City that has changed.

What he really meant to say was ‘Liverpool and United’ rather than ‘Real and Barca’, just like all the older, grey haired/bald opinion spewers who have grown up with either of these clubs dominating certain periods.

They are nothing more than paid shills who use their position to influence fans who have no other option, due to their allegiance, but to accept what has been put in front of them.

Just listened to the football writers podcast, titled “ is history beckoning for Liverpool “
Paddy Barclay on so I knew what to expect, at one point he says “ we want kids growing up dreaming of wearing Real Madrid and Barcelona shirts not Manchester City shirts “

most pompous clueless prick out there genuinely don’t know how he’s paid to talk and write about sport
Is that the same one who called us "morally bankrupt"

clearly not aware that Manchester City fans dream of their kids wearing City shirts.

Article in the Sun (i know , i know) about Sterling refusing to discuss any contract offer the day before a Champs league semi-final , coincidence that our media are trying to rock the boat ?
Shall we expect a similar article tomorrow on Salad not signing a cotract before the Dippers semi-final , not a fucking chance
The difference between the players contract situations is simple.
We can and will pay Sterling what he wants probably around £300k-350k a week
The Dippers yank owners will not give Salad the £350k a week he wants , their best centre back ever to play football is only on an alleged £250k a week and they will not break their wage structure.
Much as Mr.Blackburn at the Sun is trying to stir the shit before our semi-final it actually has zero credibility , nothing new for that Rag of a newspaper.

Article in the Sun (i know , i know) about Sterling refusing to discuss any contract offer the day before a Champs league semi-final , coincidence that our media are trying to rock the boat ?
Shall we expect a similar article tomorrow on Salad not signing a cotract before the Dippers semi-final , not a fucking chance
The difference between the players contract situations is simple.
We can and will pay Sterling what he wants probably around £300k-350k a week
The Dippers yank owners will not give Salad the £350k a week he wants , their best centre back ever to play football is only on an alleged £250k a week and they will not break their wage structure.
Much as Mr.Blackburn at the Sun is trying to stir the shit before our semi-final it actually has zero credibility , nothing new for that Rag of a newspaper.
Hahahaha as sure as night follows day anytime we have a big game we get a story on City or a player and 10 times out of 10 it’s negative,even if it’s not that huge a story..

So he wants kids to support state funded clubs, clubs who still want to form a European Super League, and a club that illegally hacked another clubs player database, and has a shirt sponsor which has broken Iranian sanctions, and has been fined £100's of millions for money laundering. I can understand what the thick c*nt means.

What really puzzles me is why nobody has ever pulled Barclay up about his comments. I suppose when the other journalists are his mates, they are never going to question is inane and insane ramblings.
Try a $1.2b fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.