Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to the BT panel of Steve McManaman, Michael Owen, Sergio Ramos, Raul and Iker Casillas giving their unbiased view on tonight's game.

Well as the last 10 pages of this thread has shown, they could hire decorated former city players but people on here would just decide they’re turncoats or sell outs within a month anyway so why bother?

Well as the last 10 pages of this thread has shown, they could hire decorated former city players but people on here would just decide they’re turncoats or sell outs within a month anyway so why bother?
Damn it man I was trying to stop the in fighting and focus on the shared enemy that is BT!

From the BBC. "They have been wildly successful domestically, but the Champions League has become something of an obsession for big-spending City under Guardiola, who has won it twice before as boss of Barcelona."

Same article, no mention of the 700+ million spent by Liverpool or notoriously transfer market shy Real Madrid.

From the BBC. "They have been wildly successful domestically, but the Champions League has become something of an obsession for big-spending City under Guardiola, who has won it twice before as boss of Barcelona."

Same article, no mention of the 700+ million spent by Liverpool or notoriously transfer market shy Real Madrid.
They must get told to say it, it’s just not a natural thing to say.

There isn’t anything that deep but feel free to play that card. People are upset a man who was there, being paid by the club whilst thousands others pay their own way produces a negative article for very little reason. Christ imagine if he’d been in the kippax when Edgehills passes resulted in throw ins.
I have no interest in playing whatever "that card" is. People are upset he is expressing his opinion and not behaving like a trained parrot dressed in a blue moon suit. You say he's a paid ambassador of the club. If so that is but one of many income streams, does he not get paid by Sky or numerous media outlets, have other business interests ?. He doesn't have an exclusive "only say what dear leader tells me" clause with City, does he ?. Does he lose the right to write what he wants because "others pay their own way" ?

Net spend is the only number they care about 726 million outlay minus 395 million for Coutinho , 331 million NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.