Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What an incredible defeat by Real Madrid. This bunch of players. Amazing. To be thoroughly outplayed, awarded a penalty kick and to still get beat. That shows the character of the team. Amazing. Despite being beaten tonight they don't know when they are beat."

Yours Sincerely
BT Sport.

From the BBC. "They have been wildly successful domestically, but the Champions League has become something of an obsession for big-spending City under Guardiola, who has won it twice before as boss of Barcelona."

Same article, no mention of the 700+ million spent by Liverpool or notoriously transfer market shy Real Madrid.
Madloaf

i will raise you this from the BBC sport match report.

“City have never won the European Cup or Champions League and lost 1-0 to Chelsea in last season's final, but produced a superb performance to take an advantage to Spain.”

No name to the article but no doubt a red shirt with a five inch stiffy as he posted it.

Madloaf

i will raise you this from the BBC sport match report.

“City have never won the European Cup or Champions League and lost 1-0 to Chelsea in last season's final, but produced a superb performance to take an advantage to Spain.”

No name to the article but no doubt a red shirt with a five inch stiffy as he posted it.
Thats our new name "Man City who have never won the european cup". Just like "Kai Havertz who scored the winner against manchester city in the champions league final".

BT sport takeaways from tonight:

Benzema with paneka penalty in champions league semi final

Real Madrid score moral victory (he actually did say that!) Ffs, sometimes you just have to call an arsehole an arsehole.

Yes, I shit you not. Moral victory. Catering for the occasional fan who probably dislikes City. Bravo, you pricks. Anybody catch the score tonight by the way?

Hate watching at home. Can't wait to be back out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.