Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
B33844-BF-0-A50-4-BA2-9663-09382-C4-A52-D5.jpg

Reporter for Bein sports criticising the fans for being quiet, 30 min before kick off. F#ck me, and don’t get me started on Keys and Gray
Fuck me, where I was it was rocking, ok it was on the tram going to the ground but.... :-)
These arsehes that pick up and comment like this are just weird, fuck 'em

Plenty of plaudits across the media for City, Real, and the game in general.

The consensus is, it was a CL classic.
Bbc radio 4 late news said City won narrowly. (Stressed).City leading but Benzema scored two.
No mention of a great match nor City were best team and certainly no '7 goal thriller' description.
No lies but just as bland as bland can deliberately be with serious radio news becoming just as lightweight as tv output.
Whatever the result of dippers match tomorrow it will be treated differently.

Don’t listen to Talksport with Cundy & O’hara!
No atmosphere whatsover apart from flag waving for 5mins then all you could hear were Madrid fans!
Confirmed by a rag who was sat in the Colin Bell stand and then backed up by numerous “city fans” callers
I wonder when the Real fans adopted The lnvisible Man , Blue Moon and our other songs. Learned all the English words too.

Don’t listen to Talksport with Cundy & O’hara!
No atmosphere whatsover apart from flag waving for 5mins then all you could hear were Madrid fans!
Confirmed by a rag who was sat in the Colin Bell stand and then backed up by numerous “city fans” callers
Radio made by cunts, for cunts
Bitter, deluded and green with envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.