Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this and other threads I think its a shame that we have to some degree allowed our enjoyment of the team and its football to be polluted by the media. For instance, I often see comments that the reason people want the CL is to get the monkey off our back and stop the media using it as a stick to beat us with; rather than just looking forward to the enjoyment of playing and beating the best Europe has to offer.

If we win the CL, they will simply turn to something else to beat us with and that will remain the case until such time as positively spun clickbait about us becomes more profitable than negatively spun clickbait. If we continue to be successful that may eventually happen but who knows the future?

So yes a significant proportion of the media are blatantly biased arseholes who are stealing a living but much better to focus on the still somewhat astounding fact that out of all the hundreds of millions of football fans on the face of the earth we are the ones that, when the team brings their A game, are privileged to watch the best football team on the planet.
Well said mate! Excellent.

It’s been bubbling along for a few weeks now, but it’s starting to ramp up.

It comes as no surprise that BBC Football at Mediacity are 1 of the first protagonists.

47348939-04-E8-4507-BCCD-177-B0-A6301-B6.jpg

Does anyone remember BBC Football writing a similar article when Pep and the players became the first Manager and English team ever to do the English domestic quadruple in 1 season?

No, neither do I!

It comes as no surprise that BBC Football at Mediacity are 1 of the first protagonists.

Does anyone remember BBC Football writing a similar article when Pep and the players became the first Manager and English team ever to do the English domestic quadruple in 1 season?

No, neither do I!
Or 100 points/goals?

No, neither do I!
Funny thing is, they might win all 8 games but still not win the quadruple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.