Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think once you view the media in it's reality they bother you less, that reality is this (imo):

- It is permeated by ex-Liverpool players & journalists who grew up supporting them, ditto United on a slightly smaller scale.
- It is driven by click revenue, there are more United & Liverpool fans than any other clubs, therefore the media on the whole pander to their support bases as it generates more clicks, & in turn more £.

It's a shitter from our perspective (& anyone else who competes with them barring probably possibly Arsenal) but them the breaks as far as I can assess.
If the headlines about them were “Cult Cunts ashamed of nothing, why are their fans the most hated in football” they would get far more clicks.

I’d love this. I think what will happen though is they will win the domestic knockout comps and we’ll win the league and CL.

Their trophy parade will be full of pretend grins, stomachs in knots because they know it’s nothing what they wanted.

Ours will be fucking glorious.

But it will still mean more, right?

I think once you view the media in it's reality they bother you less, that reality is this (imo):

- It is permeated by ex-Liverpool players & journalists who grew up supporting them, ditto United on a slightly smaller scale.
- It is driven by click revenue, there are more United & Liverpool fans than any other clubs, therefore the media on the whole pander to their support bases as it generates more clicks, & in turn more £.

It's a shitter from our perspective (& anyone else who competes with them barring probably possibly Arsenal) but them the breaks as far as I can assess.
Onle zeees

It was announced yesterday that Aston Villa, Crystal Palace, Leeds and Manchester United are going to play a tournament in Perth. No prizes for guessing which ‘Mighty’ club are getting wall to wall and back again coverage. Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.