Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this quad stuff is annoying, especially as they're not even top of the Premier League, but we've had constant nonsense about the quad for the last few years.

It was a common theme on here to complain that journos wouldn't stop going on about it, when it was still a pretty long shot. It seemed to come up in almost every press conference after from March onwards.

Here's the Mail with a nine games to immorality article:

And here the BBC say it will be the greatest achievement in English football history:

BBC - says it all really

It needed completely reorganising so one team did not dominate if l recall.
But that was only if that te
But only if that team was City. Further changes might beneeded if City win league and CL ruining football if they do so.

All this quad stuff is annoying, especially as they're not even top of the Premier League, but we've had constant nonsense about the quad for the last few years.

It was a common theme on here to complain that journos wouldn't stop going on about it, when it was still a pretty long shot. It seemed to come up in almost every press conference after from March onwards.

Here's the Mail with a Man City nine games to immorality article from last season:

And here the BBC say if Man City win the 2021 quad, it will be the greatest achievement in English football history:
"Here's the Mail with a Man City nine games to immorality article from last season:"

I see the constant drip feed of the media has got to you :)

Here's the Mail with a Man City nine games to immorality article from last season:

And here the BBC say if Man City win the 2021 quad, it will be the greatest achievement in English football history:
That's fair comment. I didn't particularly like when they were doing that every press conference because I thought it might affect the players' focus. I suppose we are seeing it from the other side of that now. Now we know exactly why the Liverpool fans and United fans were doing all they could to downplay what it would mean... They must have been petrified of the prospect. Yet they blagged that they didn't care... "it would mean nothing" etc What a front that was, they were rattled as can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.