Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been mentioned but the Mirror interviewed Kun and is making out that was a lot of problems between him and Pep.
Mentions Pep didnt like the way Kun ran but Kun ran his own way!

Last edited:
Talksport has always been rather performative. It’s their job to say inflammatory things even if they don’t actually believe it. Thankfully, it’s not like they hold the key to football so it’s easy enough to avoid.

Sky on the other hand is much more problematic. I think the sooner the Premier League goes to a streaming service, the better. The number of employees it has with Liverpool affiliations is ridiculous.

Talksport has always been rather performative. It’s their job to say inflammatory things even if they don’t actually believe it. Thankfully, it’s not like they hold the key to football so it’s easy enough to avoid.

Sky on the other hand is much more problematic. I think the sooner the Premier League goes to a streaming service, the better. The number of employees it has with Liverpool affiliations is ridiculous.

Sky and BT are a utd and Liverpool fanzine.

Sky and BT are a utd and Liverpool fanzine.
I don't think BT is that bad, excluding the comms. They usually have guests on to balance it out but I think most fans would rather have some actual punditry than club representatives/ambassadors on. It's becoming worse though and not better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.