Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC and SKY celebrating that lot getting to three finals … have I missed something?
absolutely unbelievable.

BBC and SKY celebrating that lot getting to three finals … have I missed something?
absolutely unbelievable.
Well they have TBF. It’s quite incredible what they might achieve but hopefully we can totally piss on their chips and win the double.

Signed by Liverpool legend Kenny Dogleash with a big wedge of FSG cash... But they're not a big spending club ;-)
No, they aren't. Once all the pie money, plastic shit from the shop, fenced stolen car stereos, scrap lead from Lancashire churches is weighed in, yer'll find that the rest of us owe 'em a fortune, that brings down the net spend to a negative.

Sky seem to be actively cheerleading Madrid ahead of the game tomorrow, which is a bit weird. Suspect they wouldn’t do that if they were playing any other English club.

That's pretty disgusting, not least because Real Madrid are one of a few clubs in the world that have actually been confirmed to receive illegal state funding and are the most despised club in Spain, even in large sections of Madrid itself which are dominated by Atleti. It's totally bizarre. It is not surprising that SKY is a failing business. However large Real Madrid's fanbase is, the vast majority of potential viewers don't like them.

Heard that. He was brilliant. Obviously they were trying to steer him to talk about Fulham and QPR, but out he comes with ‘City are the greatest team in the world right now’ and ‘City will be massive favourites in the Champions League final’. Which he knew would be a fact as bookies aren’t daft; you could almost hear the interviewers draws drop as they struggled to get back to the usual script of blowing smoke between the red cheeks.
Rodney will be put on the same list as Buzzer - never to return.
He must have been good if he made their draws drop :)

They’re talking about us…..

After lingards brother.

Yesterday they talked about Liverpools game around this time, as White signed off with ‘Come on Liverpool’ at 1.

If he wants an all English final, he should sign off this show the same way. Let’s see!
Did he sign off with "Come on city!"?

They’re talking about us…..

After lingards brother.

Yesterday they talked about Liverpools game around this time, as White signed off with ‘Come on Liverpool’ at 1.

If he wants an all English final, he should sign off this show the same way. Let’s see!
I went and listened to the last 2 minutes and it was Jordan going on about city not being an "elite" club (whatever the fuck that means and if pressed he'd not be able to get close to a decent explanation ) and then White did say he wanted city to do it but it was far more restrained than yesterday's Liverpool chant.

Did he sign off with "Come on city!"?
They literally signed off (the last 10 minutes) with what ever that orange faced sour prick who hates City going on about how awful a club we are and how we may be an elite side, but we aren't an elite club.

It wouldn't surprise me if the red shites send in complaints because he was too pro City.

I had to laugh reading them trying to do damage control on Sky Sports' behalf(twitter), for having Melissa Reddy covering City's game and the way she did it(confirming everything people said when she joined sky) . To paraphrase, there were multiple and blatant: "Eyy calm-down, calm-down. I can't really argue but I've never seen a fanbase with more mardarses than City la" type responses.

Coming from a supporter from a fanbase so touchy, that they have given the UK media some form of collective PTSD. Which means they wont dare say a bad word about them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.