Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanted to read about City v Real Madrid in the semi-final of the Champions League in the Daily Mail, forget it, there's nothing apart from this.

Screenshot-20220504-111023-2.png

But if you want to read numerous articles about Liverpool winning last night, United signing more players, Chelsea's sale, Crawley Town, Dybala moving to Inter Milan, Bournemouth, Nottingham Forrest, etc, then you're in luck.
I couldn't believe this so I just checked (4.18pm). Still no significant City articles on the main Mail football page. This can only be deliberate. This is staggeringly negative coverage for an English team in a European semi-final. Never seen anything like this before tbh, not even us last season.

Sky seem to be actively cheerleading Madrid ahead of the game tomorrow, which is a bit weird. Suspect they wouldn’t do that if they were playing any other English club.

Fuck me, did she write to Jimmy Saville all those years ago to ask to present a TV programme and they have only just around to it. Appalling that she, or anyone for that matter with limited knowledge, is let in front of a camera.

Sky seem to be actively cheerleading Madrid ahead of the game tomorrow, which is a bit weird. Suspect they wouldn’t do that if they were playing any other English club.

That is the first time I have heard her speak, can somebody explain how she managed to win the job of main sports reporter on Sky Football and all the other good jobs before that.

Awful

Is there a reason you chose 2010? Is that when those staff members moved to Liverpool?

City made the complaint in July 2013 and they apparently accessed the scouting network 100s of times.

Jan 2013 is where they bought Coutinho, which is a very significant signing but Suarez in 2010 would have been too. If it's possible that both of those signings came off the back of the hacking then that really would be significant. They sold both of those players on for massively inflated fees "which gave them a blank cheque for years to come la" as they would phrase it in Liverpool, if the shoe was on the other foot.

I was thinking academy level might be a good place to look also because it goes under the radar more. Raheem Sterling was signed in Feb 2010, that would be a significant one. Not sure how well known he was back then tbh.
The key question which has not been answered is why did Michael Edwards, the man linked to the City hack, leave his job as Sporting Director of LFC (one of the best jobs in European football) last November with apparently no job to go to. If we had a credible media in this country someone would have asked that question. Don't hold your breath.

So Mane's spunk bucket talking nonsense, who'd a thought it, can you imagine the bullshit this talentless no nowt tick box will spew when we hammer her boyfriends team in Paris.

That is the first time I have heard her speak, can somebody explain how she managed to win the job of main sports reporter on Sky Football and all the other good jobs before that.

Awful
How do you think she did it ? I expect the oldest way known to women played apart, along with a gormless bloke who thought he had a chance of a shag and got used as a rung on the ladder to the top .

"In absolute fire form" ?

She's not very good at all is she? Stuttering bumbling flag waver shouldn't be anywhere near a microphone.

Awful

There are one or two execs at Perform Media who would be able to answer that question, although I fear they might not want to upset their other halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.