Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just opened the Sky app to see what is being said about City in European action tonight….

3 stories in their top section.

1. Merson on Grealish being a waste of money and why we might sell him

2. Can Ancelotti see off City

3. Gary Neville and City’s ”monstrous” Madrid mission

Not one bit of positivity, fucking comical.

*tongue in cheek time folks*

I just sent a text message to 81111 the BBC football column thingymabob asking why there was no reporting on another English team playing in Europe tonight and who had been fighting for quadruple last season..... two minutes later...... wow the first mention of Pep and the team!
Coincidence? I did sign it Manchester Neutral (didn't want them ignoring it by signing it Eccles Blue as I normally do. (Not that I send them many just when I get really frustrated with them!!)
:-) :-) :-)
Test them, wait a bit and then send them something else similar and sign it the same. If an positive article suddenly appears......... Ric will have to rename this thread......

I couldn't believe this so I just checked (4.18pm). Still no significant City articles on the main Mail football page. This can only be deliberate. This is staggeringly negative coverage for an English team in a European semi-final. Never seen anything like this before tbh, not even us last season.
Totally and utterly deliberate from the childish bastards at the fail. Ignore city, ignore City, I repeat, ignore city please all our journalists, just go pro Real Madrid tonight. They really are pathetic wankers

That's pretty disgusting, not least because Real Madrid are one of a few clubs in the world that have actually been confirmed to receive illegal state funding and are the most despised club in Spain, even in large sections of Madrid itself which are dominated by Atleti. It's totally bizarre. It is not surprising that SKY is a failing business. However large Real Madrid's fanbase is, the vast majority of potential viewers don't like them.
A global fan base but returned half their tickets for the first leg. Something the media would take great delight in hammering us for despite continually telling the world we have virtually no fans outside the borough of Stockport

They literally signed off (the last 10 minutes) with what ever that orange faced sour prick who hates City going on about how awful a club we are and how we may be an elite side, but we aren't an elite club.
Yes, there's a new yard stick, created by the orange one from Talkshite for "elite clubs", and that is you cannot be an "elite club" if you were relegated to league one.

Being relegated is apparently fine for "elite clubs" like Bayern, Liverpool, Man U, Ac Milan, Juventus etc....but to be relegated to tier 3 for 1 season completely eliminates you from any kind of "elite club" status. Ah well. Unlucky lads. We were so close!

I’ve just opened the Sky app to see what is being said about City in European action tonight….

3 stories in their top section.

1. Merson on Grealish being a waste of money and why we might sell him

2. Can Ancelotti see off City

3. Gary Neville and City’s ”monstrous” Madrid mission

Not one bit of positivity, fucking comical.
As I say mate, it's City fans against the world tonight, the good good guys at Madrid done it all on a shoestring, against the rich vulgarians called Manchester 'abu Dhabi ' City. Time to make a big statement now boys

That is the first time I have heard her speak, can somebody explain how she managed to win the job of main sports reporter on Sky Football and all the other good jobs before that.

Awful

1. She's a Liverpool fan.
2. She and Sly pamper to Liverpool fans.
3. She's not ugly.
4. Apart from those 3 reasons I haven't got a clue, because there aren't anymore reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.