Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren Lewis from The Mirror on sky this morning desperately try to convince the audience the title race isn't over. He's a Liverpool fan btw
I agree with him… I’ll start to believe if we’ve won the next two games.. Villa getting something on Tuesday would be a huge bonus too but I won’t hold my breath

Darren Lewis from The Mirror on sky this morning desperately try to convince the audience the title race isn't over. He's a Liverpool fan btw
It’s more than the external audience. The redtop writers are at the same time trying to console themselves and feel better.

I hope the players are galvanised by yesterdays result and see us over the final hurdles. Fucking over the mentality moaners quad will be up there with our best moments for me.

Yep, a plastic from down south.

We are surrounded southern plastic rags and dippers down here.
I drive pass a pub in ramsgate it normally has about 6 dipper flags flying from it. It's so difficult not to do the wanker sign as I go pass. Being in a council van I have to stop myself lol

Jamie Paradise on Sky this morning. How many copies of his own books does he need in the background?
988ece2ce0f8503090ee67d21c8b21e3.jpg

Didn't I hear him say there's a 3 point gap now? I hope their players are thinking the same, if so I think they'll drop it down a gear in their remaining PL games and reserve their energy for the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.