Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Paradise on Sky this morning. How many copies of his own books does he need in the background?
988ece2ce0f8503090ee67d21c8b21e3.jpg
He probably has piles of unsold copies covering every inch of his house

He was working as a consultant in Abu Dhabi before he took over from Hughes iirc.
I believe he was and that's why we were able to get him quickly. I've said before that the decision had been taken to sack Hughes but I don't believe the actual timing of the sacking was part of that plan. He issued an ultimatum to Garry Cook and they sacked him earlier than planned. Hence they needed someone quickly and Mancini was available and well known to the Sheikh & Khaldoon. His "6 months plus 3 years" quote at the initial press conference was, in my understanding, completely accurate. He had a 6-month contract which we could extend to 3 years he did a great job or our other plans fell through.

Last edited:
Look who’s popped up again after weeks of silence via an Irish Paper which pampers to Liverpool’s plastic and glory hunting Irish support.

The deluded thick, c*nt, thinks he has been proven right.

6-AB50812-64-BA-4673-A959-171-C1881972-E.jpg

I agree with him… I’ll start to believe if we’ve won the next two games.. Villa getting something on Tuesday would be a huge bonus too but I won’t hold my breath
With Gerrard at the helm?
I think he’ll open both buttocks and let Liverpool go right through him. And blame fixture congestion.

It isn’t over though.

There’s being sensible about it, and being desperate about it.

Like Klopp was desperate last night to criticize the way Spurs played after Liverpool dropped 2 points.

It’s just the continuation of the pro-Liverpool football media narrative by journalists who are Liverpool fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.