Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from someone whose team bottled a double by losing at home to Arsensl 2 to nil at the last game of the season in 1989. He also "bottled" another double by missing a peno in the FA cup final versus Wimbledon. John indeed knows alot about botteling.
Probably organised the coach attack as well…

Desperate wishful thinking from the BBC
Unless City concede three without scoring they will be in next season's Champions League (presuming Manchester United don't score more than 10 goals at Chelsea).

This from someone whose team bottled a double by losing at home to Arsensl 2 to nil at the last game of the season in 1989. He also "bottled" another double by missing a peno in the FA cup final versus Wimbledon. John indeed knows alot about botteling.
Aldridge is a odious individual.

Look who’s popped up again after weeks of silence via an Irish Paper which pampers to Liverpool’s plastic and glory hunting Irish support.

The deluded thick, c*nt, thinks he has been proven right.

6-AB50812-64-BA-4673-A959-171-C1881972-E.jpg
Bottlers?

There’s only one team known as European bottlers, Yes Liverpool bottling fans, police and anyone who gets in their way.

Dear John,
How many times did you play for Liverpool in Europe?
”None” “Zero” “Zilch” “ Never”
Why was that?
Oh yes, all English clubs banned, Why?

Liverpool, bottling, robbing, rioting and killing people across Europe, ever since I can remember, and a lot longer too!

My understanding is that it was nothing to do with City or even CFG but between Mancini and the Al Jazira club in Abu Dhabi (prop. S Mansour)
Even better. Either way there was nothing wrong with it. It seems the PL probe is (like the UEFA one) a giant fishing expedition to find something wrong with our business model. It really is a disgrace the way we have been treated and I am pleased that Pep has spoken out for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.