Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine the reverse of the Champions League whereby a football clubs status and position in the English League pyramid was determined each year by their performance in the FA Cup with the seeding of protected clubs.

So Danny you thick scouse vermin **** after an initial huge investment by Sheik Mansour Manchester City have been self sufficent for the last few years being the most succesful club in the last decade and earning the most prize money and lucrative sponorships have followed suit due to our success, let that sink into your thick fuckin scouse cranium you clown
Would almost be funny if it wasnt for the fact Livarpool were bankrolled for 5 decades by gambling money, which transformed them from a lowly second division club.

I’m going to united for 22 million more than you will go to City for
1DB0BEED-9B5D-4344-A64D-3D0C5E4D5D3F.jpeg
T’media will probably add in wages,bonuses, agent fees and me monthly onlyfans spending to make City the bad guys.It’s proper Bo I tell thee.

F365 agrees with me

And the release clause is closer to €60 mil.....o boy, this might be a moment when media turn on us! :) :) :)
Good article. They do include this...

344d03234aa28c5209128b1dc7376bb4.jpg

... and then pretty much go on to explain exactly why Pep was correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.