Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN: "Could Raheem Sterling be a casualty in the Haaland signing."

SSN: "Is Jesus days numbered in the North West."

tu3xhUI.gif

I believe he was and that's why we were able to get him quickly. I've said before that the decision had been taken to sack Hughes but I don't believe the actual timing of the sacking was part of that plan. He issued an ultimatum to Garry Cook and they sacked him earlier than planned. Hence they needed someone quickly and Mancini was available and well known to the Sheikh & Khaldoon. His "6 months plus 3 years" quote at the initial press conference was, in my understanding, completely accurate. He had a 6-month contract which we could extend to 3 years he did a great job or our other plans fell through.

Not quite - the contract and the consultancy agreement was 3 1/2 years. There was a performance related "sack" clause with a 1 month window at the end of each season. For the purpose of the contract the 1/2 season to June 2010 counted as a season and had it's own performance criteria as only 6 months rather than a full season.

Heads of Agreement for the City contract and the Consulting Agreement( RM & Al Jazira Sports Club) were both sorted at the same time in December 2009 and running through to June 13.

Routing of £££ for the consultancy was paid MCFC to ADUG and then onwards to Al Jazira. So in terms of "cheating" we were hardly disguising anything - it was in our accounts FFS and not off the books. All perfectly legal.

Of course all pre-FFP so no issue there with UEFA. Unless there is a smoking gun somewhere I can't see it has any relevance whatsoever to the PL nonsense but time-barred in any case.

The only potential issue would be the tax man. But fuck me, the e-mails from the latest drop include an exchange about tax payments and calculations implying tax was fully paid!

Meanwhile, Harris, Harris, Panja and all omitted to mention anything about this in their glee to continue the agenda of wrong doing after the latest DS drop a few weeks back. Rob Harris even triumphantly re-played his questions to Pep at the presser after the 2019 FA Cup final and another presser with Mancini.

Keep looking through the twitter profiles of the whatsapp group to see if they've reported us signing Haaland yet, and none of them can even face up to do it. It must be absolutely killing them.

Delaneys last tweet was a retweet 3 hours ago about fucking Black Rod. The closest I can see is this from Rob Harris, which must have killed him to tweet

It's absolutely killing them so watch it, drink it in!

BBC News 24.

Straight to the £400,000 a week wage...

"City are currently in pole position in the league but Europe evades them..."

I believe the list included the following nine Judas clubs.

Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Newcastle and Burnley.

Never forget………Pep hasn’t!

hopefully, Burnley go down.
I can forget banners and painful defeats. But the stuff that these clubs have tried to do must be punished at every opportunity we get. And as painfully as we can.

Simon Stone reports it as 51 million but cannot help himself and finishes his article with a list of our most expensive signings
Cant remember him doing that for Rags or when Dippers spent similar on Jota

Just remember, our net spend from the last 2 windows was 11th highest in the PL, yes 10 more teams spent more than us as Despite 100 million on Jack, our net spend. was around 40 million but this will be ignored as well as turnover as every transfer is we are ruining football.

Haaland for 51 million,no need to pay in 1 instalment, bargain of the season already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.