Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
After one presenter said a cost of £200m +, first of all Mike pulled him on it, then Dickov said he doesn’t remember agents fees & wages being included in any other transfers……..unless it’s a City player

Seems we’re now using our ‘ambassadors’ to challenge the media a bit with regards their double standards & hypocrisy regarding City
About time, Pep really has rattled the cage

He's 21. Seems he's signing a 5 year contract. Lets say he scores 20 goals a season for those 5 years, helps City win more trophies. Then in 2027, at the age of 26, he signs for Madrid for 300 million. Would you complain. Think I could live with that.
Well, if he signs for Real Madrid after 5 years it will be after his contract ends and on a free which won’t be ideal

He's 21. Seems he's signing a 5 year contract. Lets say he scores 20 goals a season for those 5 years, helps City win more trophies. Then in 2027, at the age of 26, he signs for Madrid for 300 million. Would you complain. Think I could live with that.
I take it there’s no clauses…???

There’s been some absolute crackers over the years from the Liverpool Echo. This has to be up there with the best of them, or could it be the best?

011-BADCE-D42-F-4-B9-D-8-AEB-F3-DEC66-CA728.jpg

Spot on mate, he didn't exactly turn Karius and Loveren in to world beaters did he? No, he strengthened two problem positions, which is fair enough, but as you say, it took two world record signings to do it.
Correct, Harold Shipman broke these records after he had previously stated that he would rather walk away from football than spend big money on transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.