Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s been some absolute crackers over the years from the Liverpool Echo. This has to be up there with the best of them, or could it be the best?

011-BADCE-D42-F-4-B9-D-8-AEB-F3-DEC66-CA728.jpg
As sure as night follows day..........

Haaland destined to be one of world's best'

Leeds boss Jesse Marsch has his say on Erling Haaland, who is a fan of the club having been born in Leeds when his father Alf played for them.

I thought he was a City fan?

Haaland destined to be one of world's best'

Leeds boss Jesse Marsch has his say on Erling Haaland, who is a fan of the club having been born in Leeds when his father Alf played for them.

I thought he was a City fan?
Sure he was a baby when his dad was at Leeds, so doubt he was a Leeds fan.

There’s been some absolute crackers over the years from the Liverpool Echo. This has to be up there with the best of them, or could it be the best?

011-BADCE-D42-F-4-B9-D-8-AEB-F3-DEC66-CA728.jpg
Fair's fair.
Some of our signings may have struggled in their first season.
Erling might end up only getting 30 goals.

And who knows how many he might score in the league?

Tbf to to SSN, there’s been nothing but Haaland news for the last 2 hours (since I got home from work)… decent coverage and even a few comments on what a deal it is. Plus Dickov on for good measure and when asked what it means for the rags, he said they need to forget about City because they’re so far away from them! Nice touch.

So that’s 3000 Norwegian-Scousers who won’t be coming to the Etihad next season to see Haaland.

Norwegian, not Scouse.

CA93-FC7-A-45-F5-4-A61-813-F-95-A1945-A8-E53.jpg
Is this a wind up?
Twat looks like something off Wallace and Grommet only less intelligent.
Must be photo shopped.

Reactions: dom
Funny how no-one in the media reported the £89m transfer fee of Jogba to the rags plus additional £20m agent fees.

Denying us all the greater than £100m price tag in all the match commentaries all those years ago.
bKnQ1aE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.