Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know where to put this as I dont know the commentators name but considering sky is media I thought here.

You have to laugh at how he came to the conclusion why we signed Dias and Haaland. Apparently Dias was bought because we lost 5-2 to Leicester and the reason we have bought Haaland is because we lost to Madrid.

Absolutely pathetic, but they know most of there bitter audience will lap it up.

To be fair I have criticised Sam Lee many times but that article is excellent and seems very authentic. I enjoyed the line that the mix-up on the size of the release clause was because Raiola had deliberately inflated the figure he gave to the interested parties and City only found out it was just £51m recently. It looks like City got the Green Light in February which squares with what some excellent posters on here (Tolmie) suggested at the time. It has been a coup for City and a coup for Bluemoon!

Yep. Fair's fair, the article doesn't have the issues I brought up on the tweet. It's an interesting read and I don't have many reasons to doubt the story as told (other than the Board having to ask what a 190 million investment was for, but I suppose that can be put down to artistic licence). Some things I hadn't heard before which I am willing to take at face value.

I didn't know where to put this as I dont know the commentators name but considering sky is media I thought here.

You have to laugh at how he came to the conclusion why we signed Dias and Haaland. Apparently Dias was bought because we lost 5-2 to Leicester and the reason we have bought Haaland is because we lost to Madrid.

Absolutely pathetic, but they know most of there bitter audience will lap it up.
Was thinking this myself. Our recruitment must work incredibly fast....

To be fair I have criticised Sam Lee many times but that article is excellent and seems very authentic. I enjoyed the line that the mix-up on the size of the release clause was because Raiola had deliberately inflated the figure he gave to the interested parties and City only found out it was just £51m recently. It looks like City got the Green Light in February which squares with what some excellent posters on here (Tolmie) suggested at the time. It has been a coup for City and a coup for Bluemoon!
I had this one on February 18th ;-)

The DT this morning is more than usually fulsome in its praise of Kev's performance last night, and then they describe the goal where he wanders across the Wolves area and thumps in a left foot shot as reminding the hack of Sir Blobby Fuckin' Charlton. They never miss an opportunity to slip some shite in!
Oh, you mean ' Hit and hope Bobby ', his words, not mine.

Last edited:
I had this one on February 18th ;-)
Nice one. A lot of people on Bluemoon have a bit of knowledge about various parts of the club including myself. And when you put all the jigsaw pieces together it is interesting how good this forum is at collectvely getting information in advance. The Forum was superb during the CAS saga with lots of Golden nuggets. I had a couple myself from a surprising but 100 per cent reliable source. And of course who can forget Ian Cheeseman's world exclusive that City had been "exonerated." The truth is that the fans are well ahead of the curve compared to the mainstream media.

Nice one. A lot of people on Bluemoon have a bit of knowledge about various parts of the club including myself. And when you put all the jigsaw pieces together it is interesting how good this forum is at collectvely getting information in advance. The Forum was superb during the CAS saga with lots of Golden nuggets. I had a couple myself from a surprising but 100 per cent reliable source. And of course who can forget Ian Cheeseman's world exclusive that City had been "exonerated." The truth is that the fans are well ahead of the curve compared to the mainstream media.
Worked for thirty years when it was journalism. These modern fanboys are not only useless, they are thick as fuck. Embarrassing really. Can't forget Sam Lee's be a sports journalist for "x" amount of sheets. PUDDING.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.