Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keown on talk sport calling out the commentary of Gary Neville of being bias shouting for a pen straight away and him highlighting the Arsenal fouls where he kept quite about spurs plus no replays of Son elbow!

Nice some else sees hearing what we have being saying about the commentary plus bet the bloke on Var hears them to which an influence them.
Yes, I have often wondered if Stockley Park have the commentary on, they seem to come to the same conclusion a hell of a lot.

weird that because if you comment that Liverpool fans keep killing their way across Europe or that they're cunts that have no rules, no shame and no self control - it's instantly deleted and you're banned.

BBC are cunts and I can't wait for the day the lights are shut off.
They will never take our sense of humour away…. Erm…. You was joking weren’t you….lol

Yes, I have often wondered if Stockley Park have the commentary on, they seem to come to the same conclusion a hell of a lot.
I’m sure I’ve seen a picture and they had sky sports on
I don’t know if it was real or not or whether they use their pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.