Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it is clear that Stockley Park are influenced by the broadcasters. I would not be surprised if they have the live TV feed on. Some incidents are just ignored while others are poured over.
I was thinking this the other day, how much an impact the likes of Neville & Carragher have on what actually goes on in the VAR room?

It would seem pretty incredulous that they’re actually listening to them but it wouldn’t surprise me either.

What has happened to football 365. I’m sure it used to be quite funny and informative. They could literally do a media watch page for there own site it’s that shit. Planet football used to be the one I avoided but they’re both exactly the same now. That john nic is a complete tool and the other fan boys they have producing the click bait crap are no better. Daily mail of football sites.

Funny that Andy Dunn should say that.
Here's an article from 13 months ago, where he sagely proposes that City need a centre-forward like Harry Kane or that uh, what's his name..? Erling Haaland.

He, like other so called journalists, don't believe even half of what they write.

Their job is just to get as many people as possible to click on their articles and be angry and annoyed enough to share them.

By the looks of all the replies and shares it looks like he's succeeded.

99-C0602-A-1-AD1-4-E4-D-8-D76-24-D7-CE2-B2-C33.jpg

28414-D65-4748-4-BBD-B2-B2-00-F4746-EEABD.jpg

Ask Jurgen Klopp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.