Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have often wondered if Stockley Park have the commentary on, they seem to come to the same conclusion a hell of a lot.
i think it is clear that Stockley Park are influenced by the broadcasters. I would not be surprised if they have the live TV feed on. Some incidents are just ignored while others are poured over.

Have none of these guys watched any of our games this season and seen how many balls we whip across the box only to find we don't have anyone where a striker would naturally make a run?

Does anyone even ask them that question?
They have obviously not watched Haaland because he is nothing like Lukaku. He's not a stone overweight for starters and is capable of controlling the ball.

Funny that Andy Dunn should say that.
Here's an article from 13 months ago, where he sagely proposes that City need a centre-forward like Harry Kane or that uh, what's his name..? Erling Haaland.

hhahahahaha amazing!!! what a twat

some israeli police attack going on vs some palestin people who were about to go to cemetary carrying a coffin.
and they were beaten heavily by the israeli police.

why do I think the whatsappgroup wont use this to turn people against Israel and making detailed posts about their human rights issues?

on the contrary if this happened in Saudi Arabia for example...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.