Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked on skynews and was pleasantly surprised to see two articles about Aguero and his heroic’s in 2012. So started to read this little gem until I came across the first paragraph saying Agueros INFAMOUS winning goal. Now I’m not one for being paranoid about what’s said about us normally ( too bleeding right I am) but wtf.

Just looked on skynews and was pleasantly surprised to see two articles about Aguero and his heroic’s in 2012. So started to read this little gem until I came across the first paragraph saying Agueros INFAMOUS winning goal. Now I’m not one for being paranoid about what’s said about us normally ( too bleeding right I am) but wtf.
We really are not being paranoid.We need to continue to call it out and how the **** did Atletico get away with not being fined for those disgraceful scenes during and after the match when Savic actually chased Grealish into the tunnel with only one intention yet WE get fined ?

We really are not being paranoid.We need to continue to call it out and how the **** did Atletico get away with not being fined for those disgraceful scenes during and after the match when Savic actually chased Grealish into the tunnel with only one intention yet WE get fined ?
Billion pound industry all trying to screw each other. Unfortunately to be a successful club you have to take on all comers on and off the field. Uefa is not different. We keep going and more importantly we keep winning.

I was thinking this the other day, how much an impact the likes of Neville & Carragher have on what actually goes on in the VAR room?

It would seem pretty incredulous that they’re actually listening to them but it wouldn’t surprise me either.
I wonder if anyone has asked them. Isn't it strange that the paying customers who fill the stadiums and buy the broadcast packages have never seen what goes on in the VAR room? We have never had a full explanation of the process. We don't know how the discussions are managed and are out of the loop. There is no transparency. It is suspicious.

Keown on talk sport calling out the commentary of Gary Neville of being bias shouting for a pen straight away and him highlighting the Arsenal fouls where he kept quite about spurs plus no replays of Son elbow!

Nice some else sees hearing what we have being saying about the commentary plus bet the bloke on Var hears them to which an influence them.
Only calling it out though when it’s against the team he is as biased for, when commentating. If you get the chance listen to the game when Arsenal ‘battered us and showed the PL how to beat city’, by getting beat 1-2……

Funny that Andy Dunn should say that.
Here's an article from 13 months ago, where he sagely proposes that City need a centre-forward like Harry Kane or that uh, what's his name..? Erling Haaland.

Has this been pointed out to him yet on Twatter? I don’t have the app so I only ever see twats on here, but I do rather enjoy blues exposing their hypocrisy for everyone to see and really enjoy the cunts squirming in public.

99-C0602-A-1-AD1-4-E4-D-8-D76-24-D7-CE2-B2-C33.jpg

28414-D65-4748-4-BBD-B2-B2-00-F4746-EEABD.jpg

Ask Jurgen Klopp.
Exactly. We have 5 players less on the first team squad list than Liverpool do currently and that pillock writes an article like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.