Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure where this ‘everyone’ loves Liverpool thing comes from (media apart). Pretty much every neutral I know hates the cunts.
Pep's comments were obviously referring to the media in the broadest sense (social and mainstream) but, as usual, his words were twisted. Obviously most match-going fans despise LFC because of their fanbase. The part of Lancashire I live in is dominated by LFC fans but everyone else (MUFC, Everton, Preston, Blackpool, City, Blackburn, Burnley) will be supporting Chelsea today.

John Cross on fighting talk finally acknowledging the bus attack by the dippers and the "hostility between club execs". Only as a way to give a joke answer.

Funny how he never reports this in his day job.

I couldn't agree more with this. Until we turned up at the top Chelsea were the whipping boys for the press. Even now they get less coverage than Spurs and Arsenal. They haven't had the vitriol City have had though because their owner has the right skin colour for the UK press.
Johnny Vaughan recognised this and calls it "Blues shirt blindness." on one of his radio shows.

He listed the achievements of his club and ours in comparison to "Red shirts" and couldn't comprehend why teams playing in red always got the positive stories whilst the blue ones had a derogatory attached to their achievements. He could only come to the conclusion city were owned by filthy rich Arabs and his club a evil russian gangster.

John Cross on fighting finally acknowledging the bus attack by the dippers and the "hostility between club execs". Only as a way to give a joke answer.

Did he mention the reason for the hostility between Execs though. That senior Execs at LFC promoted the man who illegally hacked into our scouting database hundreds of time. Or that senior LFC Execs were directly involved in leaking City's confidential financial information from the UEFA FFP investigation to the media. Or that they were the ringleaders of a smear campaign which was an attempt to kick us out of European football. Khaldoon described it as "organised and clear" and you can be sure he knows precisely what happened. The bus attack was just a sideshow. And apparently us City fans are all paranoid.

Did he mention the reason for the hostility between Execs though. That senior Execs at LFC promoted the man who illegally hacked into our scouting database hundreds of time. Or that senior LFC Execs were directly involved in leaking City's confidential financial information from the UEFA FFP investigation to the media. Or that they were the ringleaders of a smear campaign which was an attempt to kick us out of European football. Khaldoon described it as "organised and clear" and you can be sure he knows precisely what happened. The bus attack was just a sideshow. And apparently us City fans are all paranoid.
All he said was Pep and Klopp have a friendly rivalry. However the execs hate each other going back to the bus being bricked.

Cross followed this up with if a play off is needed for the title it should be done racing the team coaches.

He knows what's going on. I just wish there was one newspaper who says "Fuck em" and uses all the evidence they can. The Scouse threaten to sue and would lose.

But we know what would happen. They would lose media access to them in retaliation and they are shit scared that would make their sales plummet.

John Cross on fighting talk finally acknowledging the bus attack by the dippers and the "hostility between club execs". Only as a way to give a joke answer.

he has a day job ?

Pep's comments were obviously referring to the media in the broadest sense (social and mainstream) but, as usual, his words were twisted. Obviously most match-going fans despise LFC because of their fanbase. The part of Lancashire I live in is dominated by LFC fans but everyone else (MUFC, Everton, Preston, Blackpool, City, Blackburn, Burnley) will be supporting Chelsea today.
I had the misfortune of listening to a Podcast earlier this week with Delaney Mike Calvin and some other Journo.

When discussing Pep’s comments Delaney spouted his usual sportswashing human rights script, but then finished with the money shot that City get no traction online unless it’s a negative story like the Champs League exit.

And that’s the answer we all know. All the other shit we get is just ingredients for negative story slant that they need for clicks and engagement.

It’s not complicated. Why on earth do they feel the need to deny it when we all know the reason the teams in red get the coverage they do, and why we get the opposite.

I'd love one of these journalists to do a good deep dive into the American takeover of the PL. That meeting that Arsenal, Rags and Dipper owners were at didn't get anywhere near the scrutiny it should have had. Their involvement in the Super League thingumabob should also be investigated.

Oh, and there's no way the new Chelsea owner hasn't had some talks with the other American owners and discussed their 5 and 10 year plans for our league (they fucking love their 5 and 10 year plans).

I’m not sure where this ‘everyone’ loves Liverpool thing comes from (media apart). Pretty much every neutral I know hates the cunts.
I’ve never worked out why some savvy media owner hasn’t ever decided to pile in on one of the NW red shirts. They’d pick up the red shirt fans of the one they didn’t go after and, as your comment suggests, literally everyone else and make a killing.
The Sun should have done once the City of ‘it means more’ effectively banned them from being sold there but, sadly, they didn’t have the balls for it.

Mind you, the added insurance premiums they’d need, coupled with the innumerable court cases they’d have to defend might make it not as lucrative as I first suggested……

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.