Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win for Southampton, as unlikely as it is would be brilliant obviously. If the scouse scum win and eat into our goal difference I fear for the final game. Wolves are absolutely dreadful and I can see a big win there. Our defence is a massive worry. With our normal team we would have won today and on Sunday I think. I can't see us preventing Villa scoring with the back four we had today
Goal difference won’t matter now!!

Obviously not if you are Chris Sutton. As already quoted by somebody else in this thread, he reckons that Arsenal will have had a bad season if they finish 5th. No hope for the Rags then is there?
Never comments on the rags does he, as though he's been restricted to air his views on them

I had the mis fortune to have 606 on last night in the way to work and Sutton was an absolute disgrace. Going on to some city fan called get saying he's a rubbish fan as he's only been to one game this season....but a Liverpool fan from Scotland rang up and nothing was said about him not going.
Constantly banging on about our money and how we have bought everything
That scouser at the end who said the difference between liverpool players and city players was that the Liverpool players play for the shirt, city players play for the money, oh how fucking predictable from those entitled cunts.
At least he saved himself a bit when he said whoever wins the title will have deserved it

Obviously not if you are Chris Sutton. As already quoted by somebody else in this thread, he reckons that Arsenal will have had a bad season if they finish 5th. No hope for the Rags then is there?

Why are we forced to pay a license fee which contributes to this c*nt's wages?

This is why it is ok to abuse pundits in public. Reap what you sow.

True in many peoples eyes

they’ll always have that to throw at us until we do win it
These bitters used to say City wouldn't be a top club until we won back to back titles. When that jibe went out of the window they changed it to winning the Champions League. If/when City win the CL they'll swich it to winning a quad or back to back Champions Leagues.

No doubt the media along with BT/Sky will be fawning themselves with the coverage come the final day of the season

Its now just down to us and us only

Lets get the job done, at home, lift another league title and in the process make all the tv pundits (bar Micah) wallow in misery

These bitters used to say City wouldn't be a top club until we won back to back titles. When that jibe went out of the window they changed it to winning the Champions League. If/when City win the CL they'll swich it to winning a quad or back to back Champions Leagues.
If/when we win the CL, the media narrative will be that a cup competition involves a lot of luck, and that the true test is doing it over 38 games.

That scouser at the end who said the difference between liverpool players and city players was that the Liverpool players play for the shirt, city players play for the money, oh how fucking predictable from those entitled cunts.
At least he saved himself a bit when he said whoever wins the title will have deserved it
Their greatest player isn't signing a contract because the money isn't good enough ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.