Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
These bitters used to say City wouldn't be a top club until we won back to back titles. When that jibe went out of the window they changed it to winning the Champions League. If/when City win the CL they'll swich it to winning a quad or back to back Champions Leagues.
Won't it be funny if the team acclaimed as the best Liverpool team ever, with the best players, the best manager and the greatest anthem booing, coach wrecking, ticket snatching and robbing fan base that ever graced the game finished second again to little old City.

Think Liverpool fans shot themselves in the foot on Saturday with their booing of Prince William and the national anthem. The BBC have ignored it but footy fans aren't deaf and suspect many nueutrals now hope we win it on Sunday. The scouseres belief they are universally loved is well wide of the mark.

Think Liverpool fans shot themselves in the foot on Saturday with their booing of Prince William and the national anthem. The BBC have ignored it but footy fans aren't deaf and suspect many nueutrals now hope we win it on Sunday. The scouseres belief they are universally loved is well wide of the mark.
Reported in the Independent but not the source of the noise - surprise surprise !

I'm not particulary fond of the monarchy but would never disrespect the queen because of her age, and the unquestionable public service she's given throughout her life. When I was younger I was in favour of getting rid of them but after living through era's of Blair, Boris, Thatcher etc I'm now 100% convinced that a non polital head of state is the right thing. Imagine President Tony...

Anyway, we know the scousers are classless scum, quite why the media are letting them get away with this without comment is beyond a joke. But thay are, it just goes to show how deep this goes.

There's no question a lot of independants will be hoping for a City win next weekend, but don't be surprised if we get fucked over by VAR or the referee.

The agenda is real...

Fucking state of this

I cancelled my subs last week after the last click bait article and they asked me to come back with a knock down offer of £4 a month. No way I will reconsider after this article, they are basically catering for plastics based anywhere in the world. Considered, impartial articles and match reports are no longer relevant to the online media.

It’s fair exhausting running up against the dippers. Would almost turn you away from the sport. Never remembered it like this battling United and Chelsea and it was much more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.